Meeting Her

Keep Low

A woman walks in in a black tight dress, her curves is prowdly shown. I couldnt take my eyes off her, and silently gulp. "Where is Teo?!! Teo!!", "Jea do your work better!" she commands and storms in quicker than I've expected.

 

Yes.

She is Park Narsha

 

A doctor specialized in Anti Aging medicine and Nutrition, also she has other degrees that I dont know. There are a lot that i dont know about her. The first day workign Mrs. Jea helping me out with the registration form and cashier, its much but i can handle it. There are a lot of seniors but i dont really know much about them.

The clinic belongs to Dr. Narsha, at first she was looking at me up and down, and put her hand on her chin. "Where is Hyuna?" She looked to the side, a girl walks closer i guess she is Hyuna. "Give her your clothes, now qucik qucik quick!" She said as she turn her back and back focusing on the report Mr. Teo give to her.

 

Hyuna walks with me to the locker room and give me a nurse clothes to change into. I dont feel i have something to change, what i wore is fine. White loose shirt and black skinny jeans. But it isnt formal as a clinic should be (?).

 

"Here you go, go change quick!" She smiled and give her thumbs up, I looked at her and nodded.

 

The clothes turns out to be one piece knee robe kind of dress and blazer. It also comes in with a little hat, i think i look good in it. When i come out she tidy my hair and gives me shoes. "Now listen carefully, Dr. Narsha doesnt like slow people she likes people who works fast, and didnt waste time, Now lets go upstair before---" before she continued, i can hear she already shouting calling our name.

"Okay lets go! By the way I'm Hyuna.." She offers me her hand. "I'm Gain." I take her hand and shake it.