1/2

Just Wanna

 

It was my first day on this new school, as I walked through the hallways I could see a few students in groups chatting the few minutes before the bell. After getting to the principal’s office his secretary walked me to my new homeroom after the bell rang.


As the door opened the room got in complete silence, great just great, now all the attention is on me, I hate it, walking with my head down I stood next to the teacher who asked me to introduce myself, I raised my head “Hello my name is Mark Tuan, i hope we get along just fine” and looked at the whole room, people where just staring at me as if I wasn’t even there, but one girl was smiling my way bringing a smile to my face. After that lovely introduction I was told to take a seat, it seems that luck is on my side, since the teacher told me to sit next to the smiling girl, but being the shy me I couldn’t even ask her name.

The day passed by and I couldn’t man up to ask her name, I met some dudes, Jackson and Bam Bam, I must say the two of them are a bit crazy but somehow we fit together. At the last period before the bell rang signaling the end of my first day, a little note fell on my desk, in the corner of my eyes I can see her smiling once again, I nervously open the note “Hey Shy Boy ;) since we are seatmates might as well know my name right? So hello Mark , my name is Satang J “. As I finished reading the bell rang and she left the room “Yo Mark, come on dude” I hear Jackson calling me while standing on the door “I’m coming dude” I yelled back grabbing my things.

The next day I got early to wait for her on our seat, she arrived a few minutes after than me and with a smile on her face took her seat “Good morning” I said looking at her, she looked a little surprise but turned to look at me and said “Good morning to you too Mark” and let out her beautiful smile. We continued to talk for a while and she told me there’s an after school rap/music club and she is part of it “do you rap Mark?” she asked me tilding her head to the side, yes, luck really is on my side “Actually I do, I might join” I replied smiling at her just as the bell rang.

On our lunch break Jackson and Bam Bam came to look for me so the three of us can eat together, as we walked out, Satang pass by us with her friends “Yo Satang, today is the start of our club right?” yelled Jackson trying to get her attention, she turned around and smiled “Yep, same place as last year Jacks, see you guys later” she said waving her hand to us “You know her dude?” I asked Jackson as we took a seat “Satang? Of course, she’s part of the music club with us, and she really can rap” he said stuffing food in his mouth “Yeah, nonna is great, and also she has a great voice” continued Bam Bam while my mind took all the information.

The day passed in a blur and now I’m in the music room with the guys and Satang is seating with us “So, what are we waiting?” I said looking at the three of them “The teacher… duh” said Jackson mocking me “smartass” I mumbled and Satang let out a laugh, she heard me, at the same moment the teacher came in “Hello class, I can see that today we have a new member, please stand up and introduce yourself young boy” he said pointing at me “Hello I’m Mark” I said scratching my neck and seating once again “Ok, since Mark is new, how about Jackson and Satang show him what we do here” he said taking a seat as the two of them stood and sang “Empire State Of Mind” of Alicia Keys, wow, just wow… is the only thing I can say or think right now.