Part 1/1 (FINAL)

You Are My Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a nice day for Baekhyun, surprisingly nice. Other days, it was usually all and unlucky but today it was like everyone finally had the light to treat him like he was just another person. As the head chef in a restaurant, there are some rumors that goes around about him being very rude and every people who works there were scared of him and even if it was bad to be treated like that, he also feel nice to be like that. He is not rude, he’s just very calm and introvert though sometimes he can change his personality very quickly to a person who is like a high school girl, and yes, it was indeed very true.

“Good night, Boss! Take care on your way to home!” One of his co workers said and that makes him even more suspicious. They didn’t make a joke about him or going to prank him, right? He greet the co worker back before he exit the restaurant. Everyone was being nice to him like they aren’t scared of him anymore and Baekhyun sure, found it very strange. Is there something special that going on today? He thought to himself. He looks at his watch before he frowns. It was the 14th of April and he knows that there was nothing special going on for the day, so why do they act very strange? He sighed as he walks.

Decide to just shrug the feeling off, he smile. At least it was a better day than the other days that had passed by. The place where he lives and the place where he works was actually very near and it took only like 5 minutes of walking to get to his home from the place his works. Today it was for sure a good day and she can only hopes that it will be a better day even more than today for tomorrow. His smile didn’t even leave his face until he reaches his home but he frowns as he sees a kitten laying there in front of his doorstep. He actually just wants to make the kitten leaves but he can’t do it to the kitten.

It was so fluffy and he can’t help but think that it was very cute. He can’t just leave the kitten like that or make the kitten leaves for sure. It was very cold at the night and he wonders why but that leave him no choice but to let the kitten in his house. He had a kitten once but it dies after what seem like 1 year of him taking care of it and he still remembers how he cries so much at that time. He laughs a bit as the memory play again in his mind. He is only going to put the kitten in his house for one night. It’s not that bad to keep the kitten for like one night, right? As he had decided it, he carries the kitten on his arm.

“Ah, why are you so cute, huh?” Baekhyun cooed as he looks at the kitten. It eyes was shining and if Baekhyun was right, he can see that it was like human’s eyes and it fur was white but there is some gray fur in it.

“You really are different from the other kitten, aren’t you? Now let’s go in before you could die from the cold here.” He said as he open the door to his house before he take off his shoes and goes inside as he close the door. Once he was inside, he quickly runs to the back garden before he puts the kitten there. It was warm there much to his surprise since it roof was closed. After he reassures himself that it will be just fine if he leaves it alone there, he quickly goes to his room upstairs as he locked the door.

“I don’t know why I even let it there, oh my god! What if it goes around and then, the kitten will make a mess?” He screamed in horror but decides to just shrug it off.

“I’m sure it won’t do it and I should get some sleep now.” The guys said as he unlocks the door and then lies in his bed before he sleeps tightly.

--

Baekhyun rubbed his eyes before he decide to open it since it look like it was already morning. It was Saturday now and he had his day off for now. He looks over to his phone and unlocks the screen before he reads it and saw that there is a message that was sent to him. He opens it and read the text. It said ‘So did you get the gift that I gave to you? Sorry that I couldn’t send it to you personally though but yeah, let’s just say that

But as he was about to get up he can felt something drop on his shoulder. What is it? I never bring any things to my bed and I’m the only person here, am I? He thought and as soon as he turns around to see what had drop on his shoulder, he screamed very loudly and please note that it was kind of an unmanly shriek comes from his pretty good voice.

“Who are you? What are you? Get off from my bed now!” He shrieked.

“What the- what is wrong with you, Baek?” The person asked as it was annoyed and the other boy still suffers from the heart attack that he just got. Yes, there is another person in his bed, it was his bed.

He will at least be calmer if the person was a boy but the one who is in his bed, or maybe his floor since he had kicked the person away, was a girl. Yes, it was a girl and what is the girl even doing on his bed?

“How do you even know my name? Are you a creepy stalker or do you want to take my ity away-”

“Oh please, just shut it. I know your name since you are for sure my owner. Should I repeat it again? You are my owner! I know you are very surprised and you have a heart attack from it but can you not be too hard on me? You are very nice and kind when I was still a kitten.” She said and pouted and Baekhyun for sure can’t believe that. He is the owner? She was a kitten? He finally realized about it.

“You are Oreo? God, I can’t believe it, what have you done to Oreo? Do you expect me to believe that you are once my kitten? I own a kitten and not a human who is like in her 15!” He shouted once again and the girl tries her best to cover his ears.

“But, Baek, I really am your kitten. I was born as a kitten but I am different. Do you know why I have a grey fur when I still being a cat? That’s for marking that I’m a catgirl!” The girl shouted in top of her lungs and that’s when Baekhyun believes it a bit. The girl indeed have the same eyes as Oreo – yes, he name the kitten Oreo and just don’t judge him– and he spot how there is some scratch on her neck, and he was pretty sure that Oreo also have some scratch on it neck.

“Are you serious?” He asks her though this time, he had asked the girl softly and not screams at the girl.

“Yes, I am very serious right now, Baek. I’m also very sorry that I had made you shock though.” The girl apologizes and Baekhyun only nods his head.

“Okay, Oreo, since you had become a human girl, I think you should just wait downstairs until I come down.” Baekhyun orders and the girl only nod though she look up and then spoke up.

“By the way, I have name and for sure my name is not Oreo and god, what kind of name is it? My real name is Taeyeon. Remember that for me, okay?” She asked him and he nods at her.

“Fine, I will do it for you.” Baekhyun said and so, Taeyeon left her owner’s room.

--

It has been almost 2 week since the kitten change to a girl and even if Baekhyun didn’t like it, he can’t just throw the girl away and the girl was very attached to Baekhyun and it was a bit unfortunate for him but he can’t deny that the girl was indeed very cute just like how she is when she is still a kitten but maybe it was a bad thing that the girl was very attached to him since she never want him to leave her side and Baekhyun now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter