Pillow Fight!

Pillow fight!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Minzy-ah! Get away!” A few giggles were heard, one pillow was already ruined, a few handful of feathers littered the bed and floor. A pillow flew overhead and hit the girl on the head. Said girl ran towards the other girl and they all ran away from each other, clutching a pillow or two with their hands.

 

Dara squealed, threatening the two girls with her pillow. “Come back here, Chaerin-ah!” She dove under the large bed where CLcrawled under. Minzy, however, was hot on both their heels.

 

Chaerin wiggled her index finger at her friends. “You’ll never take me alive, Dara-unnie.” She said in a sing song voice and jumped up and down the bed, laughing.

 

The door opened and Bom stepped in, dressed in her light blue pajamas with little white stars all over them. She rubbed her fist over her eyes, her other fist full of corn kernels, and looked at her friends, her face confused. “You realize it’s two am, right?” She asked before eating all the corn kernels she had.

 

There were three movements from under the thick pink blanket. Minzy peeled the blanket off her face and breathed in. Dara and CL struggled under the blanket, though. Dara kicked the blanket up while CL crawled and discovered the other end but fell down with a thump on the floor. They all laughed at her misfortune. If Blackjacks were able to see how they were now, they'd have a field day.

 

“What are you guys doing up? Can’t you sleep?” Bom asked, closing the door so that the other residents of the dorm wouldn’t wake up because of them. She sat on the edge of the bed, observing the feathers that littered all over it.

 

Minzy hit Dara's blanket-covered back with a pillow and a couple of squeals and squirms later, her head finally poked out.

 

“We were playing. I woke up because I got hungry and I wanted a glass of milk but Chaerin-ah woke up, too. She said I woke her up, which wasn’t true by the way, so she started tickling me!”

 

Minzy clamped her hand over Dara's mouth, stopping her from her scot. “It’s their fault! They were noisy and I checked in to see what

Please log in to read the full chapter