Kisses

Kisses

DongHae rolls on his belly for the third time in twenty minutes. He was getting anxious and his husband didn't even reply his calls. How many times did he called HyukJae? Five? Seven? Yeah, he knew that the older was working in the company because JaeWon asked him to help, but that silly monkey didn't say anything about coming home late. "I'm gonna kill you, Lee HyukJae" he whispered.

 

He was in said man's room, laying on his bed which smelled like him althought DongHae himself too since he was wearing HyukJae's clothes but none of them cared. He was expecting to give him a little surprise, telling KyuHyun to go to the other dorm with RyeoWook, to give them privacy and then waiting for HyukJae . But after two hours, he gave up. HyukJae didn't called, didn't send a message. And it was so not HyukJae.

 

His Hyukkie always made sure he was fine, he had eaten, he wasn't feeling alone. At first he thought something bad had happened but after talking with YongSun, he knew the older was just busy.

 

And that made DongHae angry. He was his husband. He was his priority, right? So why that ugly monkey didn't just called him? The brunette punched the bed before mumbling something.

 

"Talking with yourself, baby?"

 

DongHae jumped in the bed when that voice was heard and he saw HyukJae at the door, exhaustion clear in his features. The younger didn't respond, he just laid back, closing his eyes and acting as if that never happened, making HyukJae chuckled.

 

"Hae, baby, are you mad? I'm so sorry, Hyung was a little too y today and he didn't let me take the phone"

 

"You know how many hours have I been waiting?" DongHae said pouting, looking at the other who was changing into his pyjamas.

 

"No, I don't but I'm sure you waited for long" he whispered before getting closer to the bed and laying beside the other. "That's why I'm taking you on a date tomorrow!"

 

"But I'm upset now"

 

"Baby..." the older said getting closer to the brunette, his lips ghosting over the thinner ones. "What can I do now for my beautiful husband to feel a little better?"

 

"Hm.. Don't know, Hyukkie..." he said, a litte bit playful with their lips barely touching, because they both knew what the younger wanted. They both wanted the same.

 

And so then, they ended kissing each other, slowly at first. DongHae HyukJae's hair while he was busy caressing the younger waist. But then the kiss got pasional and they ended giggling and hugging under the sheets. Maybe DongHae didn't got to make his surprise, but he was sure there were more times to try, at least he has HyukJae by his side, and the same thought was in the elder's mind, because no matter how tired he was, just to be able to hold DongHae like that made everything alright.

 

And like that they fell sleep, as one. What they were.