Exploring The City

Kevin's Journey.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“ahhhhhh” Kevin collapsed onto the couch.

 

He was finally moved in. It only took him a day to unpack. Since the apartment was provided by Oh Inc, it was already furnished when he got there.

 

Arriving on the ground level, he put on his sunglasses. Its already mid July and the weather was hot but perfect. Kevin took a look at his surroundings. He's finally here. His native land. Even though he grew up in the big apple. He felt like he was at home. He walked down the sidewalk. Passing various shops and restaurant.

 

After an hour of exploring, Kevin was sitting on a bench, finishing up some street food. The boy was so happy. While eating his hotteok, he got up and started exploring again. His feet took him down a not so busy sidewalk. Walking, he passes a giant window. He takes a quick glance as he walks.

 

And something catches his eye.

 

Or more like someone.

 

-coughcoughcough-

 

Kevin chokes on the dough and traces his steps back to the window. His eyes weren't lying. It really was who he thought it was.

 

“Mijoo?” Kevin asked himself.

 

Indeed it was Mijoo. The building Kevin was passing was a popular dance studio. Kevin watched as Mijoo danced her heart away. Ballet. Her passion. Kevin was in awe at how gracefully she danced. Even though she was wearing a pair of leggings, a loose shirt that exposed her right shoulder a bit, her hair was in a messy bun and looked like no make up, her beauty was no joke. Kevin felt his heart beat a little quicker as he watches her. Finally she does an ending pose, indicating that her routine has ended.

 

 

“WOOO! BRAVO!”

 

Kevin loudly cheered and clapped, catching the attention of not just random people, but Mijoo herself. She was in her own world while she danced. When the music ended, the muffled yelling reached her ears. Startled, she looked toward the window.

 

“Kevin?” She asked herself.

 

“WO-” That when Kevin realized he was in public.

 

“.... sorry.” He bows at the random people.

 

Then his attention goes back to Mijoo, who he catches staring at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Ah crap” He whispers.

 

Realizing he's been caught, He quickly starts to walk away. Seeing him leave, Mijoo hurries out of the studio. Still in her ballet slippers, she steps onto the sidewalk and runs.

Please log in to read the full chapter