Seokjin

Hideout

The sky is blue and the sun is shining

So my tears are even more noticeable

 

Seokjin looked out of his window. The weather was lovely. It was going to be a good evening. He looked at his phone, still no answer from his boyfriend. Jungkook must have been busy with something. Seokjin dried the last of his tears and made his way over to the bathroom.

 

Seokjin looked himself in the mirror. He saw a healthy looking boy, but with puffy eyes from crying. His parents saw him as an heir for their company, nothing else, his teary eyes meant nothing to them, tears showed weakness.

 

Seokjin made himself look somewhat presentable, the maids would tell his mom he had been crying if he went out looking like this. He styled his hair somehow and brushed his teeth. After changing into something presentable he walked into the kitchen. The maids bowed for him but he was to tired to greet them, instead he made himself a cup of coffee and sat down on the kitchen counter. He pulled out his phone and typed a new message to Jungkook.

 

To Jungkook: Why aren’t you answering my messages?

From Jungkook: I was busy packing my bags, I ran away from home, sorry

 

Seokjin almost choked on his coffee after Jungkook’s message. After coughing and getting worried looks from one the maids he managed to pull himself together and answer.

 

To Jungkook: YOU DID WHAT?? Where will you sleep??? It’s already late!

From Jungkook: Relax, I have it planned out, I’ll go to the hideout, meet me there?

To Jungkook: I’m so sorry that you can’t stay with me, you know why.... I’ll be on my way!

 

Seokjin felt bad for Jungkook, he wished he could offer his boyfriend a place to live, since their house, or mansion, didn’t exactly lack of space. Seokjin’s parents didn’t know about Seokjin being gay, and if they would get to know, Seokjin would lose everything. He drank the last of his coffee and went to get his jacket.

 

    “I’ll be out late, don’t worry about me!” he screamed into the, what seemed like empty, house, the maids should’ve heard him. The hideout was quite far away, but the driver would take him there in no time.

    “Where to?” he was asked by the driver as he got seated in the car.

    “Same as usual,” Seokjin replied after fastening the seatbelt as the car drove off.

 

The driver, was the only person of all the people in his house Seokjin trusted. The driver knew about the hideout, and Seokjin knew his secret was safe. Seokjin’s parents owned the old factory building, but had basically forgotten about it. Sometimes when it came up in conversations, his parents agreed on worrying about it later. Their later meant when other problems were solved, and there was plenty of other problems to deal with in the future.

 

    “Thank you, you don’t have to come and get me, I will be back so late,” Seokjin said as he got out of the car. He made his way towards the hideout and hoped Jungkook would be there already. He was glad to see his boyfriend on one of the couches with two warm drinks in his hands.

 

    “Here,” Jungkook said handing one of the drinks to Seokjin. Seokjin almost dropped the cup from the heat, his hands were really cold. He asked Jungkook about the fact that he had run away from home. Jungkook explained his plan, which sounded insane, but really, it could work.

    “Jungkook, you know if you ever need food, don’t hesitate to ask,” Seokjin said while hugging the younger one tightly. He was really worried about him, and buying food wasn’t really a problem for him. Coming from a rich family had it’s few benefits.


The rest of the boys arrived, one after another. Seokjin felt himself smiling at nothing, and tried to shake it off. He must have looked like a fool. He studied the other boys’ faces and saw that almost all of them were smiling or laughing. Despite all the problems they all had, they managed to make the hideout a place filled with happiness, and Seokjin was really happy about this. He was really happy he could make all of them forget about their troubles for a while.