-Characters~

We Got Married~Jungkook & You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Characters of this story~
Kim Sunhee (Sunny) {You}- A quite,shy,moody and a sesitive 17 year old girl.You were an only child and you didn't like being in the centre of attention much and did not like skinship at all.You were forced to become a star.The maknae of "Shining Stars'.You have many hidden secrets but only shared with one person only. h

Jo Kwangmin- This guy here is the reason why you are sometimes happy..he makes you forget allt he pain and bittersweet memories with his clumsy,adorable,fun loving ,hyper-active,sweet personlaity,Jo Kwangmin,21 year old.A ball of adorable cute sunshine. He is your friend that you've never had. He was the person who guided you through all the way from trainee days till now. You guys are always there for each other. Only he knows everything about you. He has a crush on you but does not acts like he does...and is good at it.

Jeon Jungkook- Quiet and a shy person when he is around girls. He is 19 years old. He is quiet when you first meet him but after awhile when you became close with him, he turns into his actual fun and crazy adventorous self.He is a caring and a sweet person who also likes to do aegyo at times.Jungkook and you became close, but not to close.He had also a crush on you even before you guys were in WGM.You were his ideal type.He knew there was something wrong with you and made a promise to himself that he try to understand you and help you. 

Shining stars members-
Lee MiJung- Leader,Main V

Please log in to read the full chapter