MIDDLE SCHOOL

Our years together

MIDDLE SCHOOL

A car stopped by the school gate, Junsu opened the car door and got out putting on his backpack, he closed the door after saying goodbye to his mother and started to head toward his school when his mother stopped him.

“Junsu honey don’t forget to ask Mr.Han to let you leave your training early today ok?” said Junsu’s mother as she opened the car’s window.

“Yes mom~!” said Junsu rolling his eyes.

As he entered his middle school, he made his way toward his class, finally their elementary school days are over and now he could be again the same class with Changmin and Yunho…well, he wished the five of them could be once again in the same class but things doesn’t work the way they wish for it, their school choose their classes anyways.

“Morning Changmin-ah!” said Junsu with his high exciting voice as he threw his bag in his chair and then jumped to sit on his disk with his legs folded.

“Morning” answered Changmin as he was focusing on his English book.

“You’re still studying?! You’ve been studying for English exam since a week and the exam is next week!”

“And I think you should do the same hyung…your grades last time weren’t that good and if you don’t do well this time you’ll have to say goodbye to your soccer team~” Said Changmin as he kept reading while Junsu gulped down his saliva.

“U-umm…where is Yunho hyung?” asked Junsu trying to change the subject.

“He’s with Jaejoong hyung and Yoochun hyung in their class”

“Oh really?” said Junsu as he jumped down from his disk and quickly ran out from his class to make his way toward Jaejoong’s and Yoochun’s class but then he found Yunho on his way back to their class.

“Oh Morning Junsu-yah” said Yunho with his sweet smile.

“Morning Hyung…I was about to go to Jaejoong hyung’s and Yoochun-hyung’s class.”

“You can’t go now Junsu the bell is going to…” and before Yunho could finish his sentence the bell ranged for the first class to start.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At lunch time the five boys gathered behind the same tree they’ve been sitting by since elementary school, and as always Jaejoong and Yunho would give Changmin some of their food.

“Hyung till when are you going to keep feeding this food monster? He started to look taller from me~” said Yoochun as he watched Changmin eating happily with bright eyes.

“Hyung?” called Yoochun when Jaejoong didn’t answer him then he looked beside him to find him looking somewhere with a shy smile on his face.

He lift up one of his eyebrows then he tried to find out what’s he’s looking at, few seconds and he found that British girl, what was her name? ah Sara was giving few short stares at them with a big shy smile as she was eating her food with her other friends.

“Ew Jaejoong hyung!” said Yoochun out loud taking Jaejoong’s attention.

“What?~” said Jaejoong as he turned his head looking at Yoochun’s annoyed face.

“You’re in love with that girl”

“W-what?!...no~!” said Jaejoong as he looked away from Yoochun’s eyes.

“Yes you do! Look at your face~ you’re blushing!! Ew hyung!! that’s disgusting”

“Why is it disgusting Yoochun-ah?” asked Yunho who didn’t get why Yoochun was so mad

“Because they are girls~! They are silly, too girly~, looks all day in the mirror~ and smell weird~” answered Yoochun shivring in disgust.

“Yeah Yoochun hyung is right…they are soooo annoying~” said Junsu with a cute pout.

“You’re just mad cause they said you smell like a wet dog” said Changmin as he put more food into his mouth.

“I WAS PLAYING SOCCER! WHAT DO THEY EXCPECT?!! IT’S NOT MY FAULT THEY HATE TO SWEAT!” yelled out Junsu with his high dolphin voice.

“Really? In our class they calling cute dolphin boy” said Jaejoong

“WHAT?! I AM NOT! A DOLPHIN!”

“Umm…Junsu that’s a compliment” said Yunho trying to make the boy calm down.

“Well I don’t like it!” said Junsu crossing his arms cutely over his chest.

“anyways, I’m not in love with Sara” said Jaejoong as he sighed then starting eating his food.

“Yeah right…maybe I should take a picture of you to show you how you droll over her…which again it’s disgusting!”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes pulling some food from his lunch box with his chopsticks, then he put them into Yoochun’s mouth to stop him from talking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few days later, at the weekend the boys met at the nearby park with their toy guns, they decided that Jaejoong and Yoochun should be one team as the criminals while Yunho and Junsu should be the police team who are trying to find the criminals who kidnapped the victim Changmin and put him up in the slide house, or as they call it The Fortress.

“Hyung do you see them?” whispered Yoochun his question as he was checking the side he was hiding in with his gun.

“Hyung” called Yoochun again when Jaejoong didn’t answer, but again when he couldn’t hear anything he looked to his side to find it empty.

“Where did he go?!” said Yoochun talking to himself.

“over there hyung” said Changmin from The Fortress which was behind Yoochun.

Yoochun looked at where Changmin was pointing and found Jaejoong talking with that Sara girl again. He started to get mad for real now! I mean come on! They’re in the middle of an important game and he’s over there talking with the witch!!

He stood up and walked toward Jaejoong ignoring Junsu who called him from his hidden place, telling him to rise his arms in the air or he’s going to shoot him. He suddenly pulled the gun out from Jaejoong’s hand so Jaejoong turned his face to yell at whoever was taking away his gun but when he saw Yoochun’s angry face he stopped himself.

“Changmin is going to be my partner…you can keep doing your own business because seems like it’s more important than what we’re doing” said Yoochun as he stepped few steps back, and before Jaejoong could say anything he ran away.

“Changmin come down! You’re my partner now”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day at school, neither Jaejoong or Yoochun talked, and even at lunch time Jaejoong didn’t show up. The other three boys watched Yoochun playing with his food silently. They gave each other some silent, worried stares before breaking the silence.

“Yoochun-ah…Where is Jaejoong?” asked Yunho.

“Probably with the witch…not that I care…he can do whatever he want’s to do he’s not my friend anymore.” Said Yoochun putting some of his food in to his mouth madly.

“What are you talking about?!...you can’t just stop being his friend because he loves someone!” said Yunho as he started to get annoyed by Yoochun, for real now Yoochun is making it look like a big deal when it’s not.

“Well you stop being friend with someone who doesn’t act like friend anymore right?” said Yoochun with a full mouth.

“Hyung…” Junsu was about to say something but Yunho cut him off.

“You stay out of this!...and you! When did Jaejoong stop being your friend?!” asked Yunho with a kind of loud tone.

“When he started to care more about that girl and forgot about my birthday last week! When he sat by her side in class and totally forgot about me! When he told me once he’s studying and can’t come over with aunty and then she tells me he’s out with some new friend and then laugh and say she might be his girlfriend!, when he left my side when we were playing yesterday!...if these are not enough reasons then what?!” said Yoochun as he looked at Yunho’s eyes with his angry tearful eyes.

“I’m sorry”

Everyone looked up at their friend who was standing behind Yoochun with tears in his eyes too, Yoochun slowly turned his head and looked at Jaejoong who started to cry.

“I’m so sorry Yoochun-ah~” said again Jaejoong with his crying voice, sitting down beside Yoochun.

“h-hyung~” said Junsu suddenly with soft voice as he was about to cry.

Yoochun looked at Junsu and then at Changmin who was looking away like if he’s hiding his tears too, then he looked down at the ground trying to not show his own tears too.

“I’m sorry too hyung~” said Yoochun sniffing, then he tried to dry his tears with his sleeve.

“I won’t hang out with Sara anymore Chun~ I promise~” said Jaejoong while crying.

“No hyung~ don’t do that~ I just miss you that’s why I’m mad~” Yoochun too talked while crying and so the other two started to cry while Yunho who wanted to cry too held it inside because he had to be the strong one right now to make things right.

“Guys it’s ok~ no need to cry anymore~ things are good again ok?...come lets all hug” said Yunho with his sweet smile as he opened his arms wide. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu hugged yunho while Changmin stayed in his place so Yoochun pulled him into the hug too.

Yunho looked at them crying together in the hug and tried so hard to hold back his tears, he smiled and patted their backs to calm them down.

Their friendship is too strong to be broken by a girl, never! They’ll be friends whatever happens