Let's do it together (Final)

So into you ...

 

Pete was on his way home, after tutoring the student, he went for a walk ... he turned off his phone and just walked ... he was mad. Mad at himself. This morning he just got the proof that it will never work between Earn  & him. Noh would always be between them and Pete had enough. 

He stopped at a convenient store to buy some snack and some alcohol. He turned his phone on to look at the time: 14 missing calls from Earn.

'' I hate you Earn.'' He didn't really mean it. In fact, he was so in love with him.

When he arrived home, he found Earn waiting for him at the door. 

'' Pete ! Where have you been ? I called you many times ... are you okay ? ''

'' Whatever Earn ... why are you here ? ''

'' Why ?  Are you kidding me ? It is 10pm Pete. Where have you been ? ''

'' Listen Earn ... I should be the one asking questions. This morning you just left as soon as Noh called. It's always about him ... the other night you asked me to have faith in you. How can I trust you ? How can I trust yours feelings for me, if you even have any ... ''

'' Pete ... listen ... ''

'' No ! I don't want to listen to you. We're done ! I can't believe I slept with you for this ... I don't deserve this Earn ... I don't ...''

He was shut by Earn lips on his. He kissed him and Pete felt too weak, too tired, too vulnerable to push him back ...

Image result for earn pete

 

Pete woke up in the middle of the night, Earn sleeping next to him. He sat on the bed and looked at his lover sleeping.

He was so in love with him but this wasn't what he wnated. He needed to stop it now before becoming more addicted to him .

He gently caressed the other boy's hairs which woke him up.

'' Pete ... you don't sleep ... ''

'' Earn ... we need to talk. ''

'' You okay ? '' Earn asked as he sat next to Pete.

'' I am fine. I just need to talk to you about this morning.''

'' Sure ... ''

After few seconds of silence Pete asked:

'' Is Noh okay ? ''

'' Yes ... he had a fight with his boyfriend and he felt a bit lost. But I think they'll be fine. ''

'' Okay ... because ... this morning you said you wanted to go with me and as soon Noh contacted you, you just disappeared. I don't want to be your fck friend ... ''

'' Oh my God Pete ! No, no ... I will never see you like this. I'm not like that.''

'' Really ? Then how can I believe you ? Noh doesn't like you but you still run after him everytime he needs you ... I can't do this.  ''

'' Pete, I swear ... I'm really sorry. '' he took Pete's both hands in his.

'' I don't know Earn ... I feel like you pity me ...''

'' I love you Pete. ''

'' What ? '' Pete jumped off when he heard his words, not too sure of what to answer to this, he kept silence and looked away.

'' Look , I admit it ... this morning I felt so happy when I saw that Noh asked for my help, that he wanted to see me ... but as I made my way there ... I felt weird. Something was not right and ... in the end, I did not go.''

'' What ? Why not ? ''

'' I felt horrible. I felt guilty ... so instead of going, I called his boyfriend and told him to go see him. Then he told me that they had a fight ... but I convinced him to go meet Noh. It felt weird going there because, it was not my place ... I don't know how to explain it but ... I knew that it was not my place to go there.''

'' So instead,  where did you go  ? '' Pete asked unsure.

'' I came back here but you already left the house, then I searched for you at the school but couldn't find you, I texted you, called you ... no answer ... I called the boys, asked them if anyone had seen you. I felt like because I knew you were mad at me and ... I don't know why I keep hurting you like this. When you are not with me or when I can't reach you, I feel upset ... I feel sad, I worry alot  and ... I feel useless ... ''

Pete only smiled at him:

'' Hey ... I'm sorry too for making you so worried about me. Sorry. ''

Earn brought his face closer and kissed him on the lips.

'' So ... are we cool ? Are we done fighting ? '' He asked a bit unsure.

Pete only smiled more, he could not resist to the other boy  puppy eyes.

'' Yes we are done fighting ... ''

'' Pete  ... ''

'' Yes ? "

'' Would you like to be my boyfriend ? ''

'' What do you think ? ''

'' Because this morning ... you said you wanted to think about it ... I thought ... ''

This time Pete made the first move and kissed him on the lips, His lips were warm and soft. Earn felt like in Heaven.

'' So I guess ... it's a yes . ''

'' Yes ! But you better treat me right.''

'' I will ... it won't be hard anyway. '' Earn whispered as his lips continued their slow exploration of Pete neck,  until they found his mouth again, and hungrily kissed him more, rolling to his side and pulling him against his firm chest. They were kissing passionately. 

Pete was feeling better. In fact, he was feeling happier than few minutes ago ... he knew that dating Earn wouldn't be easy, they would probably fight again, but they will also learn more about their feelings for each other ... they will learn how to love ... how to be an anchor for each other during hard times ... 

'' It won't be easy but I am willing to try. I want to open myself more to you. I don't want you to feel insecure because of me, I want us to be happy and grow stronger. I will try my best for you Earn, because I love you too ... let's do it. Let's do it together. ''

 

Image result for earn pete