Roses

I Don't Know

*`*`*`Soo Hee *`*``*

When we arrived at the rooftop, I saw a very familiar boy. Wait...

 

"Jimin-ah! We're here." JHope called out and my eyes widened. It's Jimin...?

 

"JHope! Hi Soo Hee." He winked at me and I waved shyly. 

 

"So you know her already? This is my cute bestfriend I talked about." JHope said and attempted to pinch my cheeks but I playfully swatted his hand away.

 

"Yeah, she was about to fall when I caught her. Next time, be careful okay?" Jimin smiled and I nodded slowly. 

 

"You're so cute, Soo Hee." He chuckled again and my cheeks reddened. O///O 

 

"Ah-umm, why don't we go to class already?" JHope suddenly suggested. "Hobie-ah, it's too early. We still have 45 minutes. What's the hurry?" I asked, confused. Usually, JHope would get crazy ideas to do like lay in the grass on the football field, sneak at jocks' locker room, or even write funny messages on classroom blackboards! 

 

"Nevermind." JHope muttered as Jimin turned to me, smiling.

 

"Hey, Soo Hee, you want me to show you something cool?"  Jimin asked me and I tilted my head, confused. He grinned then took my hand. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks. We stopped and I gaped. 

 

"Y-You did this?" I asked, feeling delight swelling in my chest. 

 

"Mhm, yeah. Took me 7 months to do this." He smiled. Well, he only showed me MANY tie-dye roses and different colored roses like purple, yellow, blue, etc. He told me that he used food coloring to add extraordinary colors to the rose, while I only stared at the roses, smiling.

 

 

"But why did you grow these?" I questioned. 

 

 

He smiled shyly before saying, "Well, I vowed give a boquet of this to the girl I will seriously love." And I grinned. 

 

 

"Well, that girl will surely be lucky." 

 

 

"Yeah, I guess so," Jimin said and plucked one tie-dye roses, "Here."

 

 

"W-What?" I stuttered, staring at the tie-dye rose Jimin's handing out to me. 

 

 

"I'm giving you one." He said and I hesitantly took it. "Thank you, Jimin." I muttered. 

 

 

"OKAY! That's enough." JHope loudly said, Jimin and I flinching at the sudden sound. 

 

 

"Let's go down now." JHope sighed as we headed towards the stairs, me beside JHope and Jimin beside me. 

 

 

"I don't really want to go to my first class." I muttered, looking down. "Why? It's English, your 3rd favorite subject." JHope said. "Ji Eun and her whole circle of friends are there. I...I don't want to see them." I shakily said. Call me coward, but I am really afraid of Ji Eun. She did many horrible things to me, believe it or not. One of the things she did to me is when I was having an exclusive test to apply to a college, she put a cheat sheet on my test, trying to frame me. I got rid of it in time, and if not my scholarship would've been ruined. 

 

 

"Ji Eun?" Jimin asked, his eyes widening. "Why? What did she do to you?" Jimin suddenly asked, his eyes furious. 

 

 

"O-Oh, it's nothing." I said, feeling a bit scared. "Jimin, shh." JHope sighed. 

 

 

"What's going on?" I asked, clueless. "Soo Hee, tell me. Does she bully you?" Jimin asked again...and I hesitantly nodded. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. 

 

 

 

"Soo Hee...I'm sorry for what my sister does to you." Jimin muttered and I froze in shock. 

 

 

"W-What?" I stuttered. "Yes, Soo Hee. Jimin is Jieun's brother. No offense bro, but if she wasn't your sister, I would get back at her for all the things she did to Soo Hee." JHope said, furrowing his eyebrows. 

 

 

"I never knew Ji Eun could be that mean." Jimin said and I replied, "But please, don't tell Ji Eun I told you she bullies me." 

 

 

He looked at me before sighing, "Okay." I smiled at him but I swear, I heard JHope mutter beside me. "What's wrong?" I asked him, my brows furrowed. "What? What do you mean?" He asked me back. "You just muttered some incoherent words, Mr. Jung." I teased and he grinned, amused. "Well, I certainly did not mutter incoherent words." He replied and I slapped him lightly in the arm. 

 

 

"Shut up, Jung Hoseok." I said, playfully while he stuck his tongue out at me. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*`*`*`*` J Hope *`*`*`*`

 

"Well class, I guess that's all for today. Please go to your second period immediately, and anyone who cut classes again will be 1-week suspension." Ms. Kyung said, glaring at us. I started packing up immediately, since Soo Hee and I will be in the same 2nd period at  . Every student here at Korea High has different schedule each day. 

 

 

"Oh, Mr. Jung, except you. Coach Wang said you have to go to the football practice, and you are excused for the 2nd period. Go to the field." Ms. Kyung said, and my shoulders slumped. I want to go and see Soo Hee...

 

 

 

"A-Ah, ne seonsaengnim." I bowed and exited the classroom. I sighed as I walked to the direction of the field, and saw Jimin. 

 

 

"Oh, Jimin-ah! Where are you going? Coach Wang said we have football practice." I said and he grinned. "I already practiced earlier, I was excused for the first period. I have Geometry class next." He said and my eyes widened. That's next class I have...the one Soo Hee and I are supposed to have next.

 

 

"I thought you have Music class the next? You said it earlier..." I trailed off and something stirs in me. I don't know what it is....

 

 

 

"Mrs. Yang at the Admission's Office mixed it up. I have Music Class on the 4th period." Jimin replied and I nodded slowly. "Oh, well...see you later I guess?" 

 

 

 

Jimin nodded and waved at me before going to the direction of the Geometry class. I sighed and ruffled my hair. Why am I feeling like this? 

 

----