Glasses

I Don't Know

 

`*`*`*` Soo Hee `*`*`*`*`

"Hey Eun Nerd! Mind doing my Math homework for me?" One of the jocks, laughed and threw a book at my feet. I sighed as I fixed my glasses. I closed my locker as I started cautiously walking to the next class, hoping none of the cheerleading squad will notice me. 

 

"Going somewhere?" I heard Ji Eun's voice in front me. I shakily brought my head up, and saw the rest of the cheerleading squad.

 

"I-I'm going to Calculus class. E-Excuse me." I stuttered but they pushed me back which made me yelp. 

 

"Nerd. We're not yet done with you." Ji Eun's friend, Hyo Min, glared at me. 

 

"Listen nerd. You're not wanted here, you ugly thing. Why are you even friends with Hoseok oppa? Huh?! Did you put some kind of spell on him?!" Ji Eun hissed as she grabbed my arm tightly. 

 

"I-I didn't! Please let me go." I pleaded as I felt her nails dug my skin. 

 

 

 

"Ji Eun. What are you doing?!" I heard JHope's voice from behind me. 

 

"O-Oppa, I didn't um..." 

 

"Oh please Park Ji Eun. Go to you're cheerleading practice or something. Do something worthwile than hurt other people." JHope said and pulled me to his side gently. 

 

"Come on girls." Ji Eun said and turned around, not before giving me one last glare. 

 

"Soo Hee-ah, you want me to bring you to the clinic?" He worriedly asked me and I shook my head. 

 

"No, no. I'm fine. Don't worry Hobie." I laughed. 

 

"It's slowly bleeding! Soo Hee, you might die of blood loss or something!" 

 

"JHope, no. I'll just treat myself at class, besides I have 10 minutes to spare." I assured and he sighed. 

 

"O-kaaayyy. Are you sure you're going to be okay?" He asked again and I nodded. 

 

"I know I've been asking you this for a year, but don't you want to wear contact lenses or something?" He brought up again and I chuckled. 

 

"My vision's blurry without them. You want me to stumble and trip all the time?" I joked and he laughed again. Always a happy pill. 

 

"It distracts people from you're beautiful eyes. Anyway, you have to go to you're Calculus class and treat that wound. Bye Soo Hee! See you later." He waved before running off. 

 

I feel my blood rush to my cheeks, and felt my heart racing very fast. 

 

It distracts people from you're beautfiful eyes. 

 

I sighed before walking away again.