Nightmare

A Little Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a quiet night, so quiet that the only sounds in the cold winter night were the sounds of his shoes crunching against the snow. A hazy, tenuous mist covered the landscape, clouding his vision so that all he could see were his own hands glowing with a false phantom aura as his feet lead him unwillingly to a familiar destination.

He couldn’t see but he felt it, the sadness, and the despair. Millions of voices seemed to be carried through the dispersing fog. It sounded like the wind whistling through the trees, but...there was no wind and not even the tiniest breeze. Row upon row of black and white marble blocks stood rising from the manicured grass, the trees casting a dull shadow over each one. They were all flawless, polished and exactly the same, except for the name it bore. Lined up perfectly with those in front and behind, a city block for the dead.

Here lies Park Ji Yeon

Our Little Princess

September 19th, 2018 – May 2nd, 2020

He shuddered as realisation struck him, fear choking the breath from his lungs and denial burning like madness in his veins. Tears blinded him as he reeled back from the heavy, ornate marble tablet, anguish burning behind his eyes.

No.

-----

It was the middle of a warm summer’s night when Yoo Ri Ta woke up finding the bedside next to her empty. Sighing, she got out of bed and quietly made her way down the corridor and into the nursery whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter