BONUS CHAPTER

I'm Going To Kill Lee Jaehwan

Bonus Chapter

A/N: HEYYYYYY~~~~ Since around 15 of y’all wanted me to write a bonus chappie IM WRITING IT!!! 

 

VIXX Love Equation Era

“But you will look so~ CUTE~~!” Jaewhan patted my head and squealed. 

This song and M/V is supposed to be cute. We are also supposed to act cute. I don’t act cute.

“I don’t want to be cute though~.” I whined and puffed out my cheeks. I got a chop to my neck. 

“See! You are cute! It’s just natural cuteness.” Jaewhan sang in a high pitched voice. As of right now, the only member that figured out our relationship is Hakyeon, but of course he would find out. 

He walked in on us kissing one day. It was just Jaewhan and I at the dorm for the day so he and I were kissing freely and openly because there was no one there. Thats when Hakyeon decided to tell us he was coming home early. He walked into the house very quietly and found us on the couch. I remember him saying something along the lines of “I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.”

I put a finger to Jaewhan’s lips to shut him up. He pouted a bit and his shoulders slumped. I chuckled and Sanhyuk looked over at me and wiggled his eye brows. I may or may not have flipped the boy off. 

“Taekwoon-Hyung flipped me off!!!!!” Sanhyuk screeched.

“Were you wiggling you eyebrows again?” Hakyeon questioned and Sanhyuk nodded his head. He got a chop to the neck. “You need to leave them alone.”

He shot an apologetic glance towards me and Jaewhan and I sent a thankful one. We weren’t ready to tell the other members yet. Although we know that they most likely suspect our relationship. 

I finished up my cereal and put the bowl in the sink. After I washed the bowl out I sat back down at the table next to Jaewhan and smiled at him for a quick moment. He sent back a slight smirk. I looked around and saw no one hiding in any of the corners of the room *cough Sanhyuk cough* and I leaned forward and captured his lips in my own. He smiled into the kiss and our lips moved together in unison.

“HUH?!” We turned around to he sound of a surprised person. We were met face to face with none other than Sanhyuk. 

“.” Jaewhan hid his face in my chest. I patted his back while Sanhyuk stood there in shock. His face slowly formed into a smile.

“I knew it!” He cheered. “Guys!!!!! JAEWHAN AND TA-“ I took one long stride and slapped my hand over his mouth.

“You need to shut up right now you little twerp.” His eyes widened a bit and he nodded his head. I was just about to take my hand off of his face when he my hand. 

“What the hell, HAN SANHYUK?!” He giggled and ran off. Thats when Hakyeon came strutting, literally STRUTTING, into the kitchen and halted right in front of Jaewhan and I. I wiped my hand off on my pants and looked at Hakyeons amused gaze.

“Sanhyuk found out didn’t he? I saw him smiling like a maniac when I was walking in here. Did he see you guys kiss?” Jaewhan blushed and hid his face into my chest again, “I will take that as a yes.” 

He went to then fridge and grabbed a banana milk, “Maybe be more careful next time, idiots”

“Yah!” Jaewhan’s yell was muffled my my shirt, “I am not an idiot.” Hakyeon chuckled and skipped out of the room. 

“That was vey embarrassing.” Jaewhan mumbled into my chest. I patted his back again, till he slowly looked up at me. “Why don’t we just tell the members now, only Wonsik and Hongbean doesn’t know. There is really no point in hiding it. And with the way Hakyeon-hyung talks, Wonsik probably already knows.”

“That is a very true statement, I guess we could tell the two others. How about you get Wonsik and I will talk to Hongbin?” I reasoned. He thought for a split second and then nodded his head. 

Later that day we told the others and they nodded their heads and smiled. I know Hongbin was slightly taken back but he dealt with it.  The rest of the days and weeks went smoothly. It was all really fun and I was happy to spend a lot of the time with my brothers, my teammates, my friends, and my life, VIXX.

 

 

A/N:IDK WTF WAS UP WITH THE LAST SENTENCE… OTL. This is kind of a word spew because I am in school and my tutor for study hall is right next to me. I am not allowed to be doing anything other than homework. I am so lucky I haven’t gotten caught. This is the End of the story! I would like to know what your favorite part of the story was! And also, if you want me to write another Keo fanfic, Please put requests down in the comments. ALSO!!!! After the 21st of january, I am going to be homeschooled, that means i have more time to update stories and stuff!! THANK YOU!!! HUGGGZZZ \(^.^)/ I’m so sad that this story is completely over ;-;