EVENTS.

  경원 ⋮ kyungwon district。AU/OC/LITERATE SCHOOL THEMED : reserve your character now! non-romanized accts are only allowed here!
9JwXb16y59AlP_De4Vxvwz-LneI1SCE_jAPsO5j6
 
 
KYUNGWON
SCHOOL THEMED / FACEBOOK ROLEPLAY
SEMI-LITERATE
spring
when the school starts...

flower parade

1st week of spring
this is one of the most prestigious event for kyungwon for them to appreciate their district to be the center of flower trading and planting. students of hyowon and hanlim participates in this event for decades and has been one of the school's tradition. hyowon and hanlim always participates in flower parade runways and performance. this makes these two schools to vote who are flower girl and boy of the year in the end of the parade.

fireworks show

2nd week of spring
after the flower parade, kyungwon citizens likes to do fireworks show every spring because of the perfect season. this event happens every year and been one of the perfect event for students to confess or just date because of it's festival-like setting with foods and booths!

music festival/battle of the bands

4th week of spring
merchandise, harmony, melody, live bands, party! — it's all right here! this is how hyowon and hanlim celebrates their music festival together with their battle of the bands, which they held every year for almost more than a decade. enjoy the music and have fun with your buddies until midnight!

spring festival/spring fling

7th WEEK of spring
after the music festival, kyungwon district celebrates the srping festival in the national park. but in hyowon and hanlim, this festival has its twist which is the spring fling, which is like a prom but not as classy like the autumn ball.
 
SUMMER
SUMMER FUN IS HERE!

event name

dates
SHORT DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE EVENT
 
FALL/AUTUMN
BACK TO CLASS..

event name

dates
SHORT DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE EVENT
 
WINTER
HERE COMES CHRISTMAS FEELS..

event name

dates
SHORT DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE EVENT
 
layout © cerulean tm