deal your cards

Roar...it better

Things just escalated.Before he could even think of throwing a fit,they shipped his off to some other dance studio.

Safe to say Hoya had never felt more pissed at Sunngyu as he did right on the spot where he so lightheartedly announced him of the change in plans.

"The hell you're pawning me! I barely got accustomed to Shee..."

"Don't effin say her name in front of me!"Sunggyu spat,eyes flaming."As of now..."

"Tough,granpa!"Hoya chose to shamelessly mock him."It's still my body we're talking about.And I say I feel safe with her methods."

"Since when?!" Sunggyu snickered."You're only trying to bug me,we both know it."

"Well,if you wouldn't fling your hurt in front of usI wouldn't feel the need to.Get your head together,dammit!I have enough problems as it is;yours just irk me."

"Good to know how we stand."Sunggyu stomped on the adjcent couch."Nonetheless,you can't afford  you to fall back just because of this."

"This...wasn't planned;at least not by you.Which I'm inclined to think that's what really bugs you.She'll be assisting again,don't worry.We can manage without you interferring.In fact, I'll be forever grateful if just this once you stand the back!"Hoya pushed past him."Stop playing the allmighty,you're not that above us."

"That should be my problem to worry about.Know your place!"Sunggyu reached for his collar.

He was fuming,but Hoya wasn't gonna humour him.Suit himself!

"If Sheenae says she won't be able to help anymore,I'll take whoever she recommends."he insisted on playing with fire."I'm done being pushed around like a brainless doll.For once, my opinion should matter, don't you think?"

"Fine!"the other smacked his phone on the table.

"Oh, don't bother to pretend to be a caring...leader in this case.I know you're just dying to break whatever liaison you might have with Sheenae.Lucky for you,she's on the same page."he huffed bitterly.

"Yeah, it's all about freedom of choice."Sunggyu swallowed hard."Which I never got a chance at."

He left him with his own thoughts,for one split second wondering what he meant.Unfortunately,Hoya wasn't one to feel empathy on a daily basis,so he didn't give too much thought before he called his manager to help him get in touch with Sheenae.

No matter how much he had been against her in the begining, he had to admit she helped,in her weird way.He hoped he played his card right,choosing her now!Sunggyu was a freak whenever they fought him,mind games being his forte still.

He knew he acted hurt and thus making mistakes,which was why he dared to face him;it wasn't his place to solve the misteries of a long ago past.But, in a very deep part of his mind he couldn't help wonder why was Gyu so keen on ignoring Sheenae.From what he could gather in his brief conversation with her cousin,those two had been involved quite deeply.

His train on thoughts was cut short when he got stalled by a very excited Dongwoo,who informed him he'd be accompanying him to meet Sheeane and Marcus.

"I got permission,when they heard he's a very well known coreographer.I told the CEO I'd like to have a talk."

"Aren't you a little too infatuated with this character?"Hoya plucked his tongue.

"Wow.That's just low!Even by your standards."Dongwoo's smile faltered."Keep your nasty attitude away for the rest of the trip."

"I'm not the one that invited you.You can always safe yourself a downside by not joining."

"I almost pray she's still sleeping just to see your shining day blow in your face."

"I feel lucky today!I already won one battle against Gyu."

"Because he was the better one and let go?"Dongwoo pushed his buttons."No matter what you might think, he does have your best interest in every decision he makes.And, he wouldn't keep guard all night if he was that much of a prick as you think."

"What do you mean?"Hoya looked confused.

"Let's just go.They'll leave the hospital before we get there."

All thanks to great driving skills on their manager's part,they actually made it on time to speak with Marcus and get a briefing on Sheenae's status.She was almost back to her old self,but for the next 2-3 days she was prohibited going near loud noise and the hearing aid was out of the question.

She had a most intriguing smile plastered on her chapped lips when she gritted them and hand signed to Marcus what she wanted to tell Hoya.

"She's already found you a way to keep you entertained."Marcus said.

"Which can freely be translated as a new form of torture."Hoya dead panned."I think I'll pass till you get ..."

"No can do.This needs to happen on schedule."Marcus spoke out loud,looking at her frenzied gestures."You'll fall back too many steps,for her liking.That's also my opinion."he eyed his leg."You're limping more than yesterday."

"I can manage."

"Of course.Wasn't this the very reason why Gyu had come up with..."

Before Dongwoo could finish his sentence, Sheenae was already grabbing her  light luggage and bursting outside.

"What just happened?"Dongwoo blinked confused.

"You're too dense."Hoya mocked him."Are you sure those two dated?They resemble two siblings in acting alike."he searched Marcus' gaze.

"Always have.Guess old habbits die hard."he pinched the bridge of his nose.