Chapter 1

The Five Noble Thieves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a place where knights and a princess live, there are five noble thieves. At least, that is what this bunch call themselves. Others call the thieves simply people that have a lot of free time on their hands. One of these thieves is a knight that has served the princess for about two or three years. He is 23 years old. The knight’s name was Minho.  Another one of these thieves was a loner.  He is 21 years old. The loner’s name was Key. There is also another of the thieves that was a ert. He would always chase the ladies in the village around. He is 24 years old. His name was Jonghyun. Another of these thieves is the leader but when you look at him he doesn’t really look like one.  He is 24 years old. His name is Onew. The last of these thieves is the most nicest guy that any person could ever meet in their life.  He is 18 years old. His name is Taemin. Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you my name. I am the person that one day out of the blue caught these thieves by accident. I am 18 years old. My name is Sakura. Now let me tell you of what happen that day that I will never forget for the rest of my life.

One day like any other day for me, I was walking into town from the forest. I live in the forest in a cabin by myself because my parents died when I was 10 years old. When I got into town everyone around me all said “Hello.” I told them hello too. All the village people took ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter