I don't want to go on anymore.

Is this okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon had been in love with his lifelong friend for a while now. Maybe from the start of the MyDol era.

It was one of their free day when Hakyeon and Taekwoon were the only one at the dorm. 

"Taekwoon? Where's the others?"

"They left. Free day today, remember?" Leo said, carrying his backpack.

"Where are you going?"

"To my nephew. I thought I should pay him a visit."

"Oh, okay." N went near Leo and hugged the latter.

"What are you doing, Hakyeon?! Get off me!" Leo pushed N away and the latter fell on his .

The two boys' eyes widen. Leo never pushed N with so much force.

"Geez, no need to be violent." N stood up with a pout on his face.

"Stop with the hugs, Hakyeon. It's annoying." Leo scoffed and left.

It's always like that for N and he doesn't know if he's actually numb enough to get used to it.

So that night, he was at the radio station in N Kpop.

"Take a break, guys!"

N sighed as he went outside to get drinks at a vendo machine. What he didn't know was his two guests followed him.

"Is there something wrong?" Minhyuk started, surprising N.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you have your own radio show but why do you look so down?" Chundoong asked.

"It's nothing." N sighed.

"I know you well enough, Cha Hakyeon." Minhyuk chuckled.

"It's just that, should you give up the person you love if he doesn't show any sign that he cares about you?"

"I don't know. Maybe yes. Because in the end, you're still the only one who will get hurt." Chundoong patted his back.

"Hey, are you talking about Leo?" Minhyuk smirked.

"N-No." N blushed.

"It is him. You're blushing so much."

"Aish!"

After the radio program finished, the two sent their goodbyes but Minhyuk whispered something to N.

"Hey, confess ok? I mean, you know that Taekwoon is a shy kid, right? Don't jump to conclusions just yet."

"Go home." N playfully pushed Minhyuk outside.

The crew were done cleaning up and were confused as to why was N still there.

"N, aren't you coming home?" 

"I'll be fine. Go, you must be tired."

Everybody left and N went to the nearest convenient store.

N calls a friend.

He chuckles as he remembered that no public eye has thought of a friendship that includes N and this friend.

"Hello?" A hoarse voice answered.

"Hello? Sungyeol?"

"Oh, Hakyeon hyung? What's up? It's pretty late, you know?"

"Yeah, I just want to schedule a time with you." N smirked as Sungyeol laughes.

"Oh really? When?"

"Is tomorrow okay?"

"If you want it to only be the two of us then no. Myungsoo's here tomorrow. He surprisingly doesn't have a schedule." Sungyeol chuckled.

"No, it's actually great."

"Oh? Do you need to talk to him too?"

"Maybe. Just some questions will do."

"Can I ask what they are?"

"I mean, Myungsoo is actually a cold guy right? I mean, the facade?"

"Yeah. Not just the facade though. He has some cold moments."

"And does that hurt you?"

It was a little silent though. N could feel Sungyeol's breath hitch at a time.

"I'm sorry, did I offend you?"

"No, it's okay! He does hurt me most of the time..."

"And you're still not giving up?"

"I can't. I love him too much to give up. And he has his own ways, hyung. It's rare but precious."

"Okay. Let's just talk tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." Sungyeol yawned and ended the call.

Hakyeon waa surprised to see 7 unread messages already. All from Leo.

Hakyeon, where are you? It's late! And the radio program is already finished!

Hakyeon, do you plan on staying somewhere else? Tell me.

Are you upset because I pushed you too much? Geez, what an excuse to sulk, Cha Hakyeon.

Hey, answer me. The kids are worried about you!

Are you really ignoring me? 

Fine, have it your way! 

I'm going at the studio. Don't run away or else...

N was about to chuckle when he saw Leo glaring at him.

"So... you wanted to stay at a convenience store, huh?!"

N chuckled lightly but soon got scared as Leo was still glaring.

"Don't laugh! Are you taking the members for granted?! They care for you! Don't stay out without their consent because they worry! I mean, Hakyeon just think of them, will you?!"

N was shocked. How dare Leo tell him all this?

"It's okay, Leo. I'm okay." N shook lightly but Leo noticed it.

"Hakyeon..."

"Let's just go home. We wouldn't want the members to worry about me more, do we?" N smiled fake.

Leo just nodded and they both walked, this time though, N is not clinging to Leo.

The next day, N woke up early and prepared breakfast. Nobody was awake so he just left a note and went to INFINITE's dorm.

"Hey, Sung-" N was surprised to see it was L who opened the door.

"Hey, Yeol, N hyung is here." L went to the kitchen as Sungyeol appeared.

"Hey, hyung! Come sit."

Soon, the three were sitted at the couch.

"So? What do you want to talk about, hyung?"

"Sungyeol, I planned on confessing my feelings to Leo. Would you want to share how you got Myungsoo's heart?"

L was confused as he tilted his head to the side.

"Really?! You will confess to Taekwoon hyung? That's great!"

"But Yeol didn't confessed to me. I did..." L muttered quietly but N heard it nonetheless.

"Huh? You confessed?"

"Well, about that... yeah, it was Mingsoo who confessed." Sungyeol smiled sheepishly.

"How come?"

"Mind telling him, Mingsoo?"

L hesitated at first but sighed.

"He was starting to get distant... I just couldn't bear the thougt that he will be away from me. I can't be away from him."

"Mingsoo..."

"And the time after I confessed, nothing changed. I couldn't be affectionate to him in secret but I'm a clingy weirdo in public. It's because the outside things we do is scripted. And I just don't know what to do whenever we are alone. And it frustrates me. Because I'm afraid that he wouldn't get my live and leave me someday. I end up hurting him instead. I'm sorry Yeollie." L cried while hugging Sungyeol who was silent. 

"Mingsoo, we'll talk later, ok?" Sungyeol patted his boyfriend's head that was placed on his shoulder.

"So? Should I confess?" N wiped his own tears. That was really emotional.

"I think you should just do what I did. Show space. I mean, show him that even though he's a lifelong friend, you shouldn't be take for granted."

"L? Do you have a say in it?"

"I know Leo hyung cares about you. He's just afraid to show it. It would hurt him but I will agree with what Yeol said. He ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter