Unexpected Water Episode

Which One Is My Mr. Right?

 

~No One’s POV~

Donghae, you and Kyuhyun were heading towards nowhere in particular when Kangin and Leeteuk appeared all of a sudden.

Kangin casted one look at Donghae and you’s hands. “What is the meaning of this?” Kangin wasted no time and asked right away.

“What do you mean, Hyung?” Donghae asked him.

“This,” he pointed to their intertwined hands, “and this,” he waved his hand to the both of them.

“Uh... We’re on a date?” Donghae tried innocently.

“With my little girl?!” Kangin yelled the same time Leeteuk said, “With my little sister!?”

“Easy guys,” you said, cutting them off. “It’s just for compliance. You know, the reward for the event.”

Donghae’s face fell at the word compliance. He already knew it was only for the agreement but it still saddened him. He tried to hide his disappointment by saying, “Yup! So relax. You can even join us if you want.”

“Oh I’m joining alright,” Leeteuk and Kangin said at the same time.

you sighed. How in the world was she actually going to make Kyuhyun suffer in this situation now?

“But I’m still holding her hand,” Donghae announced and tugged at you’s hand, leaving the three boys behind.

“I still can’t believe the evil Kyu lost,” Kangin muttered before following the two.

“It’s going to be the first and last time, Hyung. Count on it,” Kyuhyun said after him.

~Kyuhyun’s POV~

Hmm.. Where to bring them first?

I scanned the area and found a catch-a-fish kind of game. Well, it wouldn’t be a bad start, I guess.

“Hyungs, let’s go there,” I pointed at the game.

“You want to catch a fish?” Donghae-hyung asked with raised eyebrows.

“Oh it isn’t for me, Hyung. It’s for you. You know, to get a souvenir for this day?”

“And you think I’d want a fish?” he asked again.

“Oh come on, Hyung. You love fishes. You’re not called fishy for nothing.” And with that, I pushed all of them towards the game area.

The girl each handed them a bucket of water for fish storage. And she also handed me mine.

I turned to face them and was about to turn the game into a competition on who gets to catch the most fishes, but for some reason, I suddenly became clumsy and I tripped, splashing the whole bucket of water at you who was standing next to me.

She blinked back, obviously stunned as I was. Then a second later, she shrieked, “YAH!”

That’s when I burst out to laughter. The look on her face was priceless that I couldn’t stop myself from laughing. With her still glaring at me, I shrugged innocently, “Oops?”

With water dripping down her face, she suddenly smirked and held up her bucket of water. I took a step back and gulped. “You wouldn’t dare-“

*SPLASH*

And now, it was Leeteuk-hyung and Kangin-hyung who were laughing. At me. Great.

“Yah! Do you wanna die?” I growled.

She shrugged as well. “Oops?”

Before I could attack her with another splash, someone splashed her with another bucket of water. We looked to the side and found Donghae-hyung holding his bucket in mid-air.

“Aw~ Not you too, Donghae!” she whined.

Donghae-hyung grinned, “What? And let you two have all the fun?”

With that, Leeteuk-hyung and Kangin-hyung started splashing each other, too. Weird, I could have sworn Donghae-hyung meant something else by what he said. And he wasn’t laughing when nemesis splashed me. Maybe I’m just thinking too much. Again.

And before anyone knew it, someone tackled you to the ground.

~Your POV~

Kangin had just grabbed another bucket and splashed me, but he missed because I was suddenly tackled to the ground.

“Aw~ How could you have fun without me, Darling?” said my attacker as he held me tighter.

“Geez, get off me, Hankyung,” I said, half-laughing, half-squirming. “My clothes are all wet, you know.”

Several voices went “Ahem!” and when Hankyung didn’t budge, several pair of hands lifted him off me. And a pair of hands helped me up.

“Are you okay, Buddy?” It was Kibum. I looked around and found most of the guys there, Hankyung, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Heechul and Shindong, and they were already splashing each other with water while laughing. The others had found other buckets of water, some had even grabbed several hoses. And the receiving end of their splashes was mostly Hankyung.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said then laughed. Leeteuk had just dodged Kyuhyun’s hose attack and he slipped. The area was actually very wet by now. The girl-in-charge didn’t seem to mind though. Together with the other students on the area, they were actually laughing as well. “You should join the-”

I was cut off by Eunhyuk’s yell. “YAH! How dare you guys have fun without us?” And he, together with Siwon and Yesung who arrived with him, joined the splashing, too.

“The hyungs are such kids, aren’t they?” Kibum said beside me.

I smiled, “Aren’t you, too?”

“Well...” Before he could finish his sentence, I lunged for the nearest hose and splashed him with water, too. And he laughed. We all did as we ran around like little kids and splashed each other with water.

And for the moment, we forgot about the world. We forgot about the school. The festival. The date. The bet. And I realized that I really did care about these guys. For the first time, I wasn't worried whether I'd find my Mr. Right. I was just simply happy being with all of them for now.

Until Heechul stopped everyone. “Wait! Wait! Wait,” he said, holding up his hand to stop everyone and lowered down his hose. “I’ve got something to say.”

We all turned to him in anticipation. Usually, he didn’t care much about us and now that he actually had something to say, we all listened eagerly.

He suddenly faced Kyuhyun, his hose ready for action. “Maknae, this is for setting me and the others up for your so-called Hunt.” Then he splashed Kyuhyun with water, full force.

With Kyuhyun in the center, all the water were directed to him. “Hyungs!” he cried out. The others just laughed and we knew that we were all enjoying it, even Kyuhyun.

~No One’s POV~

After their unexpected water episode, many students decided to try the “event”. The students-in-charge thanked the boys and you for helping them get a lot visitors even though it was with a twist.

They were all smiling happily when they realized that they were all VERY wet and no bus would ever let them in. you even had another problem. Now that she wasn’t running around and her hair was in place in her back, she realized her uniform was sort-of see-through.

Apparently, the boys noticed too and on impulse, they all huddled together, creating a wall around her, their backs on her.

At the same time, they all took off their wet blazers and handed it to her without turning.

“Er, something to cover you, Princess,” Sungmin stammered.

“But guys, which one should I accept? You’re all giving yours to me,” she told them.

Glancing side by side, the boys realized that they did, indeed.

“Accept mine, I’m your daddy,” Kangin said.

“No, mine. I’m your Darling,” said Hankyung.

And the others said to accept theirs as well.

you smiled at their childishness and once again, she was very happy because the boys truly did care for her. They accepted her now.

“How about I just accept Donghae’s? No special reason. Just because he’s supposed to be my date for today, remember?” she offered.

“Oh what the heck, just do it already so we can all go home,” Heechul said.

So she took Donghae’s blazer and wore it over her uniform.

“Done!” she announced. “So, how are we going back?”

Leeteuk shrugged. “By walking, of course.”

And so they did. Donghae and Sungmin took their position at you’s one side while Kibum and Sungmin occupied the other side, making Kangin, Leeteuk and Hankyung grumble all the way home about not being able to stay by their daughter/sister/Darling’s side. And Kyuhyun? Well, the day certainly didn’t go his way. And all the way home, he kept glancing at how cozy you was in Donghae’s blazer.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Er. ><. I finally updated. Sorry it was only now and it's probably not that much and it's short. Anyway, if you're still there reading it, thanks :).