Oppa Oppa

Oppa Oppa

“Oppa! Oppa!” Girls screaming voice can being heard every time a two young man passing by. Those two are kinda popular guys.                          For other guys, they see both of them are kinda like a gay because both of them always stick together wherever their go to.  But for a girls, of course those guy are jealous toward their oppa because both of them so handsome and hot. Whatever girls…  Those two guy are Lee Donghae and Lee Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk and Donghae wink toward those girls and walk away. “Hah! We such a popular guy right?” Eunhyuk proudly saying and put his arm toward Donghae shoulder. “Haha! Of course. Those girl are really into us. Hey girls!” Said Donghae while tried to flirt with a girls that following them. “Stupid..” Said someone from the far while looking toward them. “Oppa tonight let’s hang out at club!” Said some girls that surround them. “Of course girls. Let’s hang out there and have some fun~” Said Eunhyuk while his hand grab some of those girls waist. Donghae just laughing and nodded.

Night already come and the fancy club start to crowd with people that dancing, flirting, drinking and doing others stuff to release their tension and to have fun. That noisy club suddenly become quiet when Donghae and Eunhyuk walking inside with their fancy outfits that make them look totally hot guy. The guy that the girl really want to have as boyfriend so they can show off how they really have a hot guy as their boyfriend. But that just only a dream because Donghae and Eunhyuk will never have a girl for real to make as their girlfriend. It’s just like a object for them and just for to have a fun. Girls will never care about that as long they can be beside that freaking hot oppa..

“Oppa! Oppa!” Girls start to scream while Donghae and Eunhyuk walks into that club. That club start to become noisy again with a girls screaming oppa oppa. Guys at that club start to frown, sign that they totally feel insecure with Donghae and Eunhyuk presence. All girls just only surround them and tried to seduce them  while both of them just keep flirting with all the girls inside that club. “Hey babe, you so y. Oppa like~” Whisper Eunhyuk at one of those hot y girl inside that club.  While Eunhyuk keep with his flirting, Donghae busily drink with the girls. That was they daily lifestyle. Just full with party and girls. Never change a bit.. Popular oppa after all..

One day at they apartment. Eunhyuk just got back from his hometown to visit his family and just leave Donghae stay alone. But then when Eunhyuk just enter the apartment… “Oppa! Oppa do it harder will you?” A girl voice can be heard from Donghae room. “Ahh.. I’m doing harder right now!” Donghae voice also can be heard from his room. Eunhyuk that heard it just thinking something ert and smirk alone. He’s then, going inside Donghae room. “Wow you getting advance huh?” Eunhyuk voice can be heard. “Eh? Eunhyuk?” Donghae notice him after heard his voice then Donghae get up and look at Eunhyuk. That girl also get up. “Yah it’s not like what you thinking!” Donghae said while his hand holding something. “What? Don’t act innocent now. It okay for me. We are guy after all haha~” Eunhyuk keep talking while clearly he can see Donghae give sign at him to just shut his mouth.

PANG! Suddenly that girl slap Eunhyuk face hardly. “You jerk! You think I’m like those girl that you play along all the time?! Such a jerk.” That girl saying with angry tone then grab the things from Donghae hand and sit on the floor to collect the pieces of that things that are broken. Eunhyuk just become speechless after got slap by that girl. Donghae then walks toward Eunhyuk. “I already give you sign to stop talking but you ignore it. Then that the prize. Well the girl that you think are just the girl I spend time just for fun are MY SISTER! MY LITTLER SISTER HEEYEON.” Said Donghae. “M-Mwo?! Your sis?! But…but… You didn’t even told me you have a sis..” Eunhyuk asking Donghae with his blur face. “Good job oppa for never telling my existence at the guy like him!” Heeyeon interrupt while busily tried to attach that things together again.

“Well…you didn’t ask so I didn’t bother to said it.” Donghae reply. “Ahh I thought you guys…” Eunhyuk lost his words. “We not! We just busily tried to attach that bunny statue together. My parents give it to her as birthday present but I accidentally make it fall into the floor and like you can see now that things already broken…” Donghae tried to explain. After listen to Donghae, now Eunhyuk already get it and he feels kinda sorry for thinking like that. Then he walk toward Heeyeon and helping her to attach it. “What are you doing? Don’t touch it! Just go away and stay away from me.” Said Heeyeon coldly and grab that things back from Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk just blinking his eyes showing that he totally lost.

Donghae then pull Eunhyuk into the living room. “Forget to tell you that my sis not like other girls that we having fun. She kinda anti namja and yeah after what you saying earlier, I think she hate you more. You better don’t stay near her if you don’t want to get hurt. She can be scary too sometimes. And another one, she will stay at our apartment before she find a place to rent.” Explain Donghae. “Mwo?! Ahh… By the way, so she stay here huh?” Eunhyuk suddenly smirk. “Yah! Don’t you ever think that. She’s my sis and if you do something like that at her you dead you know.” Donghae glare. “Hey relax. Isn’t you said that she anti namja and can be scary? I just wanna see it how long she wanna be like that at me. Keke~” Smirking. “Pabo! You just dig your own grave. Oh by the way she stay at my room.” Donghae walk away and going into his room. “Heeyeon, oppa need to go out for a moment. When I’m back, I will help you attach it and yeah have fun with my friend Eunhyuk. He kinda ert but he not gonna touch you because you my sis so don’t be scare.” Donghae said at Heeyeon as he picking his car key. “Hell no I’m scare at that kinda namja. What a jerk..” Heeyeon mumbling as she still busily trying to attach that statue. Donghae then going out from the apartment. Now only left Eunhyuk and Heeyeon.