01.

Picture Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PICTURE PERFECT

1

‘I need you to take a photos of me.’ Shin Hye grinned sheepishly at him. She was clearly plotting something inside her mind. She has been thinking about this a lot, and finally she took up her courage as she need to do it.

Yong Hwa frowned. Shin Hye really hated it whenever he took her photos of her, but now she was asking him to take photo of her. Emphasize it, photos of her.

‘What kind of photos?’

‘Yong, you know Jong Suk-’

‘What’s with him? I thought you have moved on already. Come on, Shin! You guys broke up months ago-’

Shin Hye shut him up as she pinched his lips together before his rants continued even further.

She chuckled softly. ‘You surely talk a lot. At least let me finish my words, Yong.’

‘Fine!’ Yong Hwa retorted sulkily. ‘What is it?’

‘I have completely moved on from him but you know I like this guy but I guess he never knew that but now I am going to take this matter by my own since he is too slow-’

Yong Hwa raised his brows as he stared at her. ‘How does he is related to Jong Suk? Do I know him too?’

‘Well, that is a secret, Yong-’

He groaned harshly, looking at her clearly not satisfy. He was dead curious about that guy. He might knew him too since he has been friend with Jong Suk since they were kids. Obviously that guy could be his friend too. And of course, he does not want Shin Hye to be hurt anymore. Enough with Jong Suk. He regretted to introduce Jong Suk at her. If only he knew, Jong Suk would dump Shin Hye, he swore he would never ever introduce Shin Hye at him.

‘At least a clue.’ Yong Hwa pleaded.

‘I will tell you if you agree to take my photos.’

‘What kind of photos?’ Yong Hwa stared at her suspiciously.

Shin Hye grinned widely. Of course, he would agree to her. Yong Hwa would never say no to her.

‘y photos-’

‘What?!’ Yong Hwa yelled as he looked at her in disbelief.

Shin Hye scoffed annoyingly. He always been so dramatic. Such a drama king! ‘You heard me, Yong. I am not going to repeat it.’

‘Why- y photos.’ He was still in disbelief with her plan. ‘Shin, what are you going to do with the photos?’

‘To seduce him.’ Shin Hye giggled. ‘Stop acting innocent, Yong. I know you have been taking a lot of y photos before. I will pay you.’

‘Shin Hye-yah, this is not about the pay but- are you that desperate?’

Shin Hye nodded her head furiously. ‘He is way too slow, Yong!’

‘You are serious with this?’

She nodded again. ‘So you are going to take my photos, right?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter