~CHAPTER FOUR~

ACCIDENTALLY MET EACH OTHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

  Im here at Krystal's house when the land lady came.   "KRYSTAL! JESSICA!" The land lady shouted outside the house.   Krystal opened the gate. "Why?"    "YOU HAVE YOUR DUE DATE. YOU MUST PAY THE HOUSE NOW!" The land lady said eagerly.   "But.. I dont have money yet." She complained.   "IF YOU WILL NOT GOING TO PAY THIS HOUSE, YOU MUST LEAVE!" She said.   "But... Please.. Noo.. I will pay you. I will. Please nooo!" She said and kneeled on the floor.   "Krystal, stand up." I said and help her to stand up.    "NO!!" The land lady said. "GO PACK YOUR THINGS. OTHER WILL RENT THIS HOUSE." She said and leave the house.   "Myungsoo... I dont know what to do... Umma and Appa died. Unnie leaved. Kai left me. And now, I dont have house to live." She said hopelessly.    "Shhh.. I will help you. If you want, you can live with us." I said.   "No. I want to be independent." She said.   "Iih! I dont want you to be in danger!! I want you to be safe. I will take care of you." I said.   "Naaah! Promise are made to be broken!" She said. She go inside and pack her things. I help her too.   ***   "Krystal..." I said to wake her up.    "Are we here?" She said. And I just nooded and she stand up.   "Annyeonghaseyo!" She said to my Umma. Yes. She is in our house.   "Who are you?" Umma said.    "I- Im Krystal.. Krystal Jung" Krys said and led her hand.   Umma ignored the hand shake and enter the house.   "Lets go." I said to Krystal and we enter.   "Myungsoo. Come here." Umma said and I left Krystal at the living room.   "Why is she here?! Who is she?" Umma shouted but she is trying to low down her voice.   "She is my friend, Umma. She dont have a place to live." I said.   "No! Let her GO!!" Umma said.   "Umma.. I dont." I said and go back to Krystal.   "What did she said?" Krystal asked me.   "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter