preview

Want To Want Me

just an intro preview, I just had an AP exam today so I'll try to finish the rest by this or next week.

 

Before they knew it, 10 years passed by.
 
"Yah! Bae Irene! Where are you?!" Wendy yelled into her phone, while glancing at the sky a couple of times. "I'm waiting for you at the airport. It's about to rain right now!"
 
"Gee, Wendy. I come back home after 2 years and this is how we meet again?"
 
Irene's haughty tone makes Wendy annoyed.
 
"Well excuse ME, I waited here for 4 hours!" She stands up and sits down a couple of times, trying to find Irene in various different crowds of people who spread at the speed of light.
 
"Wendy, if you're looking for your Peter Pan, you'd better look up."
 
Wendy does as she says and sees Irene on the second floor of the airport terminal. She waves as the younger girl is burning red.
 
"How long did you stand there?!" She yells into her phone.
 
Irene only leans her arm on the railing and replies, "Just long enough to see you turn mad." She does a little wave with her fingers as Wendy rolls her eyes.
 
After all these years of dating Irene, she learned the hard way that Irene was just too calm and clueless to her surroundings. Especially consideration. Wendy's sensitiveness and doubt was the biggest problem for Irene to keep under control.
 
There was a time that Irene nearly got herself a soju bottle "massage" on her face when Wendy mistakenly thought she was cheating on her by having a drink with her co-worker.