Final

Coffee, Tea, or ME??

HELLO~!!

 

 

I'm here with my one-shot story because Mino and Jinwoo were spotted together on a cafe- ALONE~!!! my trash mind keeps on thinking what did they talked inside and how did they DATE go.. and since MINWOO authors are ERROR 404, please bear with my nonsense story..  ^^

 

 

i just wrote this within an hour so pardon my super ramdon thoughts.. Thanks to the power of my TRASH MIND..

 

 

and THANK YOU SO MUCH ABY for answering my do-or-die question. You save me~!!  XD

 

 

P.S: I thought I posted this yesterday before I went to sleep but I realized that it was HIDDEN~!!  /facepalms myself/

 

 


 

 

“WINNER’s POWER RAPPER SONG MINO to Join Show Me the Money 4.”

 

 

I’ve never been this excited in my entire life when I saw my name appearing on the news again- this time because I will join SMTM4.. I’ve been dreaming for this and now I can almost reach it.. I can now show to everyone the real POWER RAPPER of Winner and I’ll do my very best to make an impact on the crowd..

 

 

I was too excited but somehow joining SMTM makes me sad.. I will lose time hanging out with my Winner members- especially Jinwoo-hyung. I will be busy and I will not see him for quite some time..

 

 

Jinwoo-hyung aka my JINU-SANG, I confessed to him the moment we had our break from promoting. Before he went to Imjado for a vacation, I asked him to accompany me to watch the rice fields in an early morning. I knew that he wanted to see the rice fields and I wanted him to see something new aside from the waters of Imjado Island. While we’re enjoying the view, I dropped him the big question while kneeling at the same time- with a ring in my hand. I was not expecting for a positive feedback because he doesn’t know my feelings for him. We act like really close friends but for me, it’s something weird that makes the butterflies in my stomach multiply. But I was flustered when he told me to stand up and he kissed me right there- our first kiss. He said ‘yes’ and I put the ring on his finger. That morning was the best morning I ever had~!

 

 

Everything goes well when we became official. I thought our members will not agree but they wholeheartedly welcomed our relationship- the same with our friends, seniors, family, and even YG-sajang.

 

 

But then I’ll never forget my first love, which is rapping. Since Bobby won SMTM3, I always ask myself and the other members if I can join the next season. They all agreed to my plan. As I was telling everything to YG, he became a bit uneasy..

 

 

“Are you sure about what you’re planning Mino?”

 

 

“Yeah Sajang, I’m sure about this..”

 

 

“How about Jinwoo??”

 

 

“Jinwoo-hyung also agreed..”

 

 

“Yeah, he will agree because that’s your dream. But I’ll give you time to think again. If you join, you will not be able to meet him for a long time..”

 

 

I was bothered by YG-sajang’s thoughts. The stupid me forgot that my time with Jinwoo will affect if I join. But I really wanted to join that competition, it’s been my dream for years. I was thinking about everything in my mind when I heard a faint knock and a big eye peeking at the door.

 

 

“Can I enter??”

 

 

“Sure, come here..”

 

 

He made his way on my room wearing his favorite gray hoodie. I asked him to sit beside me on my bed.

 

 

“What’s wrong, Mino-yah??”

 

 

“Remember when I told you that I wanted to join SMTM??”

 

 

“Of course~! What’s the matter then??”

 

 

“Are you sure that you want me to join??”

 

 

Before he answered, he intertwined his hands on mine and looked sincerely in my eyes..

 

 

“If you’re worried about not having time with me when you joined, no need.. I know you’ve been dreaming to join and who am I to ruin your dreams? Me and the rest of our members will support you. We got your back, Mino-yah..”

 

 

The following day, I went again to talk with YG…

 

 

“You have your decision now Mino??”

 

 

“Yeah, and I’ll still join SMTM..”

 

 

“Are you sure??”

 

 

“As long as I have my members’ support, I’m sure..”

 

 

“Well, let’s settle things then..”

 

 

 

MAY 01, 2015- 0am

 

 

Today is the comeback day of our BIGBANG hyungs. Their songs topped all music charts in Korea and we celebrated with them for the success. I know I shouldn’t be jealous but Jinwoo-hyung has been looking at Jiyong-hyung for a long time. I know he’s a G-DRAGON NUMBER ONE FAN but he’s giving stares that he never gave to me ever since the world began to spin on the equator.

 

 

The morning I woke up, I went to YG building to prepare and practice my rap piece for SMTM audition. I didn’t got the chance to even have my good morning kiss from Jinwoo-hyung because I wanted everything to be perfect..

 

 

5pm

 

 

My practice is done, finally I can go back to the dorm and cuddle with Jinwoo-hyung for the rest of the day. As I was going out of the building, I received a text..

 

 

"JINU-SANG:

 

 

Meet me at the café near YG.. I’m waiting~!!  >///<"

 

 

I smiled on his text and entered the van to meet him. My manager has a schedule today and he cannot accompany me to the café but I told him not to worry. The van dropped me in the café and entered inside. I looked into my surroundings and saw Jinwoo-hyung sitting at the farthest corner of the café near the window. He’s wearing a black-and-white striped long sleeves shirt and a black leather jacket. He was enjoying looking at the view that he didn’t noticed that I already approached him..

 

 

“Jinwoo-hyung..”

 

 

“Oh Mino-yah, you’re here~! Take a seat..”

 

 

“Thanks..”

 

 

I sat across him to see his face. I was busy looking at him when a couple of fans approached our table and asked for autographs.. After signing they left and we’re alone again. Silence enveloped the entire café. We spend the first fifteen minutes of looking at each other. Jinwoo-hyung broke the silence and ordered some food. When he came back, he’s bringing a tray with food, my favorite Iced Americano and his Apple Juice. Silence enveloped the café once again. After finishing our food, I touched his hand and he was surprised by the gesture.

 

 

“Mino-yah, not here..”

 

 

“Why? We’re a couple. We cannot do things like this outside??”

 

 

“It’s just that, I’m afraid..”

 

 

“Afraid of what??”

 

 

“Afraid that people might see us..”

 

 

“You have nothing to worry about my Jinu-sang. No matter what happens, I’ll be here for you. I might be busy practicing for SMTM but if you need me, I’ll rush my way just to see you. And about those people, you have nothing to be afraid of. I can even shout to the world how much I love you and I don’t care what other people may say. Your love is enough for me..”

 

 

“I already miss you Mino-yah..”

 

 

“I’m not auditioning yet. If you want I can back out. We’re still not shooting yet..”

 

 

“Don’t do that Mino-yah. I want people to know that my boyfriend is the best rapper in the entire world.~! Go show them what you got~!!”

 

 

“I love you and thank you Jinu-sang..”

 

 

“I love you too..”

 

 

 We spend the entire day talking with him asking my plans for SMTM. He told me to prove the world that an idol rapper can do it but I realized that my world is already sitting across me, with his pair of deer eyes and gentle hands tracing my hands. But our sweet talk turned weird when Jinwoo-hyung asked me innocently..

 

 

“Mino-yah, why is TOP-hyung squirting milk on the girl on BAE BAE MV??"

 

 

And silence filled the whole café again..

 

 


 

the end