Chapter 14

Tangled In Love

*Ring Ring

Eli opened his eyes and looked around. He saw his phone ringing. He slowly reached over and grabbed his phone but he saw Jessica's phone beep. So he took both phone in his hand and lay back in bed. He looked at Jessica's phone and saw two messages. One was from Kiseop and the other one was from her childhood friend. Then he looked at his phone and saw 3 missed call from Dongho and 2 from Kevin.

'Shoot.' He said, quietly.

He quickly called Dongho back.

 

Dongho: Hyung!

Eli: Dongho, what's happening?

Dongho: Kiseop hyung got really mad at Soohyun hyung and now they're fighting!

Eli: Bwoh!? Is Xander hyung there?

Dongho: Xander hyung went to the hospital.

Eli: Waeyo?

Dongho: He got a call that his umma fainted.

Eli: Aish!! How about Kibum hyung?

Dongho: Kibum hyung's trying to stop them with Jaeseop hyung.

Eli: What about the others?

Dongho: Kevin hyung is sitting on the floor with me. And Hoon hyung is in the kitchen.

Eli: What is Hoon doing?

Dongho: Hoon hyung got tired of these stuff so he's just sit in the kitchen.

Eli: I'll be there right away.

Dongho: Hyung! Hurry! Please bring noona too! I'm scared.

Eli: Arasso, maknae.

Dongho: Thank you hyung.

 

Eli hung up and woke Jessica up.

'What happened oppa?' Jessica asked, sleepily.

'We have to go now. Kiseop and Soohyun hyung is fighting.' Eli said, panicking.

'Bwoh!?' Jessica started to panick too and quickly got out of bed.

'Babe! Watch out for our baby!' Eli said.

'Arasso! I got it. Hurry and get ready.' Jessica said.

The two got ready and quickly ran outside. They got into Eli's car and drove off. Once they got to the house, both of them got out of the car and Eli hold Jessica's hand and ran inside. Eli opened the door with his key and saw the house was a mess.

'Noona!' Dongho called and ran toward Jessica.

Jessica hugged him tightly.

'It's okay, Dongho.' Jessica said, softly.

The walked inside and Dongho closed the door.

'They're in Soohyun hyung's room.' Dongho said.

'Stay here, baby.' Eli said.

Jessica nodded and sat on the couch with Kevin and Dongho. While Eli walked toward Soohyun's room. He saw broken things, chairs flipped over, the bed was a mess, Soohyun's computer was on the floor, cell phones were broken and there were some blood on the floor. He looked up and saw Kibum and AJ trying really hard to seperate the two while the two was throwing punches at each other. Eli ran toward the four and help AJ get Kiseop away from Soohyun.

 

'Should we go see what's happening?' Jessica asked.

'No noona.' Dongho said.

'Waeyo?' Jessica asked.

'Dont go in there, Sica-ah.' Kevin said.

'Aniyo. I want to go see.' She said and stood up but Dongho held her hand.

She shook it off and ran toward Soohyun's room.

'Noona!' Dongho shouted and ran after her with Kevin and Hoon.

 

She covered with her palms when she saw what was happening. Tears started to fall on her cheeks and she collapes onto the ground. Eli saw and quickly ran toward his girlfriend.

'Sica!' Eli called.

Soohyun looked at the girl he love and stop what he was doing, so did Kiseop. Dongho also ran toward Jessica and sat down by her side.

'Oppa...' She called.

'I'm right here.' Eli said.

'Please. Get me out of here. Can... Can we leave please? Oppa, please!' She said as more tears run down her cheeks.

'Arasso. Let's go.' Eli said.

He picked Jessica up, bridal style and carried her to the front door.

'Call me when things start to get crazy again.' Eli told Dongho.

Dongho nodded.

 

Eli left with Jessica in his arms and got into his car. He place Jessica inside and put the seatbelt on for her then he got into his seat.

'Baby, are you okay?' Eli asked.

Jessica didn't say anything. Eli quickly hugged her and pat her back.

'Don't think about it. Let that image go.' Eli said.

'Oppa.. Why? Why is Soohyun oppa like this?' Jessica said.

'He's sad about you leaving him. He's a guy with a sensitive heart. He'll get over it soon. I will always be there to help him.' Eli said.

'This is all my fault. It's all my fault.' Jessica said.

'Aniyo. It's not your fault. It's not your fault at all.' Eli said.

Jessica broke the hug and looked at Eli. He wiped off all the tears on her face.

'Oppa. I want to go back inside.' Jessica said, calmly.

'What? No Sica.' Eli said.

'Please, oppa.' She said.

Eli sign and nodded. He got out of the car and so did Jessica. They held each other hands and walked toward the front door. Eli rang the bell and Dongho opened the door.

'Hyung! Noona!' He called.

The two walked inside and walked toward Soohyun's room. Dongho, Kevin, Hoon, and Kibum followed them. Jessica let go of Eli's hand and walked toward Soohyun, who was sitting on the floor. She bend down next to him and looked at him. Soohyun looked up and stared into her eyes. She cupped Soohyun's cheek with her small palm. Eli quickly looked away. Kevin saw and patted his back.

'Oppa.. Why are you like this?' Jessica asked, softly.

Soohyun didn't say anything. Jessica slowly lean in and hugged Soohyun.

'Please oppa. Don't do this. Go back to the old Soohyun you used to be. That cheerful and loving Soohyun.' Jessica told.

Kiseop and AJ walked toward Soohyun's room and saw what was happening. They looked at Eli and gave him a 'you-okay?' look. Eli just nodded his head.

'Promise me oppa.' Jessica said and broke the hug.

'That you'll live like yourself again.' She continued.

'How can I live like myself again when I don't have you?' Soohyun finally spoke up.

He sound so heart broken and depress.

'I'm sorry I hurted you this badly. But I'll always be here for you.' She said.

'It's not your fault. It was mine. I wasn't good enough for you.' Soohyun said, sadly.

'Aniyo. You were the bestest boyfriend I ever had. Even though you're not my last but you are my first.' Jessica said and smiled.

That made Soohyun smile too.

'So promise me that you'll live a happy live again. Be that Shin Soohyun I know.' She said.

He slowly nodded. Jessica smiled and gave him a light hug.

'Now let's clean up, shall we?' She said.

Soohyun got up and helped her up. Soohyun walked toward the restroom and cleaned himself up then walked outside. Everyone was cleaning up his room. Half an hour passed by and Soohyun's room was finally back to normal. Except for his phone and computer.

'Hyung. I'm sorry about everything.' Kiseop said.

'Aniyo Kiseop-ah. I'm sorry. I was being stupid but you were always there to encourage me to snap out of it. Thank you for always being there for me, kid.' Soohyun said, meaningfully.

Kiseop smiled.

'And I'm sorry I broke your computer and phone. I'll buy you new ones.' Kiseop said.

'It's okay. You don't have to. Go buy yourself a new phone.' Soohyun said, smiling.

The two gave each other a hug and everyone smiled.

Soohyun walked toward Jessica and said 'Thank you for snapping me out of this.'

Jessica smiled.

'Wow. Noona have super power.' Dongho said.

Everyone chuckled.

'Well, we have to get going now.' Eli said.

'Wait no. Stay.' Dongho said.

'We have to get some rest for tomorrow.' Eli said.

'What happening tomorrow?' Kevin asked.

'We're picking up her childhood friend from the airport tomorrow.' Eli said.

'Oh. Okay.' Kevin said.

The two brid goodbye to the boys and left the house. The got into Eli's car and drove away.

 

'Sica, you did a great job.' He said once they entered the house.

'It was nothing.' She said.

Eli walked up to her and hug her from behind. Jessica smiled and kissed his cheek.

'Is our baby being good?' He said and touched her stomach.

'Yes.' She said and put her hands on top of Eli's hands.

The two sat on the couch and cuddle.

'Let's watch a movie.' Eli said.

'Okay.' Jessica said.

He walked toward the tv and got it ready.

'What are we watching?' Jessica asked.

'Iron man.' Eli smiled.

Jessica chuckled.

'What?' Eli asked.

'Nothing baby.' She said.

He smiled and hugged her. They sat on the couch watching Iron Man.