I Won't

I Won't

It was raining hard. Soyeon was waiting for someone to come home. Naturally, she would've turn in early but... she felt like she had to wait...she had to wait for her...

*knock*

' It should be her...' she thought while she smiled.

She scurried towards the door. She unlocked it and a petite' girl came into view.

"*gasps*...come inside...quick!!"

Soyeon escorted her inside. She lets her sit down and went to grab a towel for her. Soyeon went close to the girl and wiped her dry.

"Hey..." The petite' said, feeling down.

"What's wrong...are you sad?" Soyeon asked while petting her hair.

"It's nothing..." The petite' stood up and made her way towards a room.

"Tell me,baby...please...." Soyeon grabbed her arm and forced her to look into her eyes.

"Can I sleep? I'm tired..." was all she said as she dried herself and went to the room, closing the door behind her...

***

Soyeon woke up in the middle of the night. Her love was right beside her, sleeping peacefully. She gulped and reached to touch her face. She lets a bit of tears out but what reallsy shocked her was that her love was crying in her sleep. She laid down and spooned the petite' frame.

"Baby?" Soyeon whispered.

*groan*

"Boram-ah?" Soyeon called again.

"What?" Boram asked sleepily while sitting up.

"Talk to me....please..." Soyeon pleaded.

"I can't..." Boram said then starts to cry.

"How could I be a burden to you??" Boram cried harder as she buried her face on her knees.

Soyeon went speechless. Boram sobbed, holding the blanket tight. Soyeon reached to hug her from the back as thoughts of yesterday came back...

 

*calls for someone*

"God, where are you?" Soyeon thought as her phone continued to ring.

Soyeon waited, sitting down as her phone showed the picture of a very cute Boram...

"Hello?"

"Yah, Boram-ah! Where are you-"

'Boram...come here already.' Soyeon was shocked as she heard a voice of another girl.

"Boram, where are you?!" Soyeon began to yell.

"I'm...I'm at work." Boram stuttered.

"Pabo! You don't have work!! Come home this instant!!" Soyeon yelled and hung up.

***

Boram gulped as she ran home in the rain. As she opened the door, Soyeon was sitting on the couch. Boram gulped, seeing Soyeon with her arms and legs crossed,her face as scary as a lion's.

"Where have you been?!!" Soyeon asked.

"I was...at the bar..." Boram mumbled quietly

"You've been at the bar again," mumbled Soyeon back.

"Well...I had to chill. What's wrong about it?" Boram spat back.

"And you were with someone else!!" Soyeon yelled and threw a towel at Boram.

Boram was shocked of Soyeon. She watched her go at their room. Boram went after her but had a slap from Soyeon.

"What the heck!!" Boram yelled, holding her face.

"Why would go to a bar again?! I thought you were at the job fair!" Soyeon ranted.

Boram lowered her head. She went to the bathroom but Soyeon held her hand before she could go.

"I need to shower..." Boram said, forcing Soyeon to let go.

"Don't you know I was worried because of you?!" Soyeon yelled again.

"Why would you be worried! It's not like I'm running away..."

"How could you be this..." Soyeon holds her head as she tries to calm down.

"Well I'm sick of what you're doing! I had to work for us and here you are, slacking off!!" Soyeon crossed her arms, her cheeks and ears turning red.

"It's not my fault I'm not as decent as you..." Boram mumbled, holding her towel tight.

"What did you say?!!" Soyeon's rage grew like a plague.

"I said...why worry?!!" Boram yelled, emphasizing each detail.

"It's my job to worry! I just worry about you..." Soyeon said, holding Boram's hand.

"Just stop your actions, Boram...it makes me sick..." Soyeon said, tearing up a bit.

"Why do you care?! If you're sick of me, then break up with me!" Boram yelled.

"Maybe I should..." Soyeon mumbled.

Boram gulped. She lowered her head and went to the bathroom. Once the door closed behind her, Soyeon sat down the couch and cried softly. For the first time, she felt stupid. She spoke like an idiot to Boram and thought that she could never turn back from what she said. She looked at the picture of them together and her tears flowed harder.

"About what I said the last time-"

"You're right..." Boram said, looking into Soyeon's eyes.

"Maybe we should..." Boram teared up once again.

Soyeon recalled one of her nightmares when Boram would go towards a door and disappears. She's seeing the same thing when Boram makes her leave towards the door. Soyeon shook her head and went to hug the petite' body tight.

"It's not true...what I said last time isn't true..." Soyeon cried, hugging Boram tight.

"Don't deny it to make me comfortable." Boram said coldly as Soyeon turned her around.

"Please,Boram...hear me out...I can explain it." Soyeon pleaded, letting Boram lean on her.

Boram stood still like ice. Soyeon pulled her closer towards the bed and Boram moved like a little mannequin. Boram sits on the bed as Soyeon hugged her from the back.

"Can I ask you something??" Boram looked at Soyeon a bit.

"Sure,Boram...anything..." Soyeon answered and leaned her head by Boram's.

"Am I causing you trouble?"

Soyeon shook her head. Boram thought it was just for comfort as she didn't look at Soyeon and sulked.

"Be honest with me..." Boram said.

"You are...sometimes. There are times that you come home so late and I'd wait for you for hours.There is also one time when you got into a fight and I had to drag you home...and the time when I found you hanging out with another girl...and she was clingy to you..." Soyeon said the last words softly.

"Can I say my part? Can I explain too?" 

Soyeon nodded as Boram laid on the bed again. Soyeon followed suite as she cuddled onto Boram. Boram didn't do much but wrap one arm around Soyeon while holding her arm.

"Mianhe...for my stupidity...for being a troublemaker...especially when I don't see how much you put your efforts just for me..." Boram confessed, looking at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry for coming so late and letting you wait because of searching for job opportunities..." Boram continued.

"...I'm sorry for getting into a fight because they insulted you..." Boram tears up, clenching the blanket tight.

"...and I'm sorry...I'm sorry for talking to the company owner so that I can...get a job...so that I can have work like you...so that I can work and buy things for you...so that...so that I'm in the same level as you..." Boram held her chest and lets her tears flow.

"Boram..." Soyeon's eyes dilated and hugged her so tight.

"No...I should be sorry...I shouldn't have been so angry at you...I shouldn't have said that I want to break up with you..." Soyeon sobbed as Boram comforts her.

"Please...don't get that in mind. I would never want to break up with you.You're the only one for me...you know that..." 

It was like a crying river for the both of them. It took mere hours for them to stop crying but despite of that, they left a mark, a mark of a new promise...and a new chance. Soyeon and Boram laid beside each other and looked at each other. Boram smiled as she held Soyeon's face. Soyeon felt that hand and nuzzled on Boram's neck.

"We should sleep now." Boram said.

"Okay..." Soyeon said, hugging Boram tighter.

"I love you Soyeon."

"I love you too, Boram-ah..."

"Will you leave me??" Soyeon asked, doing a pout.

"Don't worry..." Boram kissed Soyeon's forehead.

"...I won't."