Feel me

Feel me

Dilute light falls on snow-white tile. It looks a bit red because of colored lamps under the ceiling. There is a mix of smells of honey and lavender in the air. A murmurous rich voice from the radio completes a romantic atmosphere. This voice is so quiet that they can hear breaths of each other.

The bath full of water and foam of new shower gel hides lines of two bodies. Hoseok is lying on Yoongi with his back and feels his hot breath on his neck. He crawls and smiles because of warm romantic atmosphere. Yoongi hags him gently and kisses his neck and his hands are going down. He touches Hoseok’s ribs and younger hoops to these touches. It is a bit hurt but so titillate that he sees a fireworks behind his eyes. Yoongi pushes harder and touches every bone. Finally, you are so fay. Hoseok hold Yoongi’s hands and pushes them downer to his stomach. His weakness. Of course, Yoongi knows it.

Min gently holds his tongue behind the younger’s ear. It is too languid, too kindly and too hot. Hoseok turns his face closer, to feel Yoongi’s lips on his own. Min instinctively downs his hands lower and feels that he is not miss. Exactly that place. Hoseok opens his mouth and a barely audible groan freezes on his lips. Min touches his birthmark too tenderly. They do not need to prove love to each other. Only exorbitant amount of tenderness.

The birthmark looks like a night sky with thousands of stars. Yoongi is ready to kiss all of them for all his life. And he wants to give names for all of them. Deep inside Yoongi is a romantic. It does not matter that he look absolutely different is their daily life. There is a Saturday’s evenings like this one when Yoongi can open his mind and show all his arcane wishes. Both of them are sure that there will be hundreds, thousands of these evenings in such a romantic style.

Hot water is still flowing, but it cannot compare to the heat that is in the hearts of men. Hoseok lying down with closed eyes and just enjoying this dangerous proximity, that is so rare in recent times. Tub is filled with water and the drops start to flow down on its rim, silently touching the floor. Hoseok immediately stiffens and tries to stand up, to turn off the faucet. Hands of Yoongi do not let him.

“Hoseok, please, forget about everything. Just relax. Do not break the atmosphere.”

Jung do not want to understand devil-may-care indifference of Yoongi. They will flood the neighbors and then have problems. Min feels the tension of Hoseok and even weightless touch of the fingertips does not help. Hook is always like this: correct, responsible and even during the holidays he can not forget his thoroughness. Min begrudgingly, with viscous slowness, let him go. Jung turns off the water with peace of mind and sighs.

Yoongi feels the best when Hoseok is so relaxed, calm with demons in his eyes and foxlike smile. Min dangle his and say something. Hoseok read on his lips rather than hear it.

“Come here…”

And Hoseok comes closer too invitingly, stomach to stomach, gently touching Yoongi’s teats with the tops of his fingers, and kisses him. The temperature is coming to forty and not only in the bathroom but inside Yoongi too. Air is glowing. It is an emptiness in his head and all his attention is paid on feelings. Fondness. Love. Affection. Touching of bodies…

Yoongi starts to sing obtusely and it is so meltingly that Hoseok touches Min’s nose with his own.

“Yoongi, what are you doing?”

“Have you forgot this song, Hoseok~?”

“Of course no, but it sounds different when you sing it.” He smiles and touches the cheek of his lover.

“Will you sing it?” languid look from under laches.

“Oh no, I have never promised.” Hoseok is laughing, perking and touching Min’s stomach, feet and legs with tops of his fingers.

“But, Hoseok, please~” Yoongi looks with puppy eyes.

Hoseok are not going to give in and Yoongi sits up, collects foam and pelts it to Hoseok.

“If you don’t want to solve it peacefully, than it will be a war!” he laughs.

It is a foam war. A cheerful laugh is heard in a stuffy room, there are foam fragments in the air and on the wall. Only two figures can be seen. There is a fogged mirror, the floor, filled with water, foam on the wall and even the ceiling. Guys hug and kiss again. The tongue of Min enters the Hoseok’s mouth, examines it and gently holds the tip of teeth. After this Hoseok moves away and starts to cough.

“Damn, Min Yoongi, you are foamy. My mouth… Damn!”

Hoseok try to rub down his lips and wash his mouth with clean water. Yoongi is just sitting against and laughing.

“It is senseless, I guess” He collects more foam and spreads it on Hoseok’s face. He paints him moustache, beard, eyebrows. Jung stops washing and looks carefully on Yoongi. His look is really intent, there are veins on his hands because of the tension, he sticks out his tongue, trying to think where would be best place to apply foam. When he is so close, the blood boils in the veins because of desire to touch and to prove to everyone that this boy is his and only his. Actually, Hoseok is the owner, which is hard to find. But Yoongi does not bother because of this, he likes this wild jealousy, spontaneous quarrel, and then the night of apology.

When Min looks questioningly, Hook takes his hand and gently kisses it. Yoongi awkwardly tries to pull his hand.

“Am I a girl for you?!”

“Close your mouth. You are better than all the girls of the world are, and guys too” Hook smiles, puts his hand on the neck of Min and is moving closer.

“I am foamy,” Yoongi whispers on Jung’s lips, pretending that he resists and shields his eyes. And shivers run through the younger’s body, and thousands of colorful fireworks exploding in front of his eyes because of this whisper.

Touching of lips is the only answer. Love with the small electrical charges goes into the blood and spreads throughout the body, making the heart beats faster and faster.

Jung pushes Yoongi by his body and older lays back. With his fingertips Min recalculates the vertebrae of Hoseok, gently outlining the edges of the blades. He goes down to my waist and draws some patterns.

Hoseok bites the earlap. That is why plastic ear clip, bought in a small shop nearby the subway station, falls down the water. Yoongi even does not notice it. He is busy with learning the weaknesses of Hoseok’s body. Jung goes downer, touches veins in the neck with his tongue and Yoongi begins tighten his back and scratches it until it is bleed.

Yoongi sits a bit upper, to take up arms into Jung’s hear and to draw his gaze straight into your eyes. He kisses the tip of the nose at the moment, when Hook runs his index finger down the white line of the abdomen.

Guys are wet and smeared with foam, drops roll down on the Yoongi’s face. Hoseok rises his hand and touches Min’s hair, whispering.

“You are right. It is too shagged.”

“But you like it”

“You know everything about me, are not you?” sweet smile and gentle touching of fingers.

Hoseok dips his head down kissing the navel, and Yoongi stiffens and stop breathing, trying to push in the belly and merge with the wall of the bath. Because it is too nice. Yoongi climbs hands in Jung’s hairs, closes his eyes and enjoys. Tongue of Hoseok is warm, gentle and his acts become more and more insistent...

“Hoseok, do it in the way I love” Yoongi combines bagging and playfulness in his look.

“Sure, but you have to help me first” Jung smiles.

“One…” answers Yoongi.

Hoseok puts away bang from Yoongi’s forehead. Eyes into eyes. He tightens hairs harder and Yoongi closes his eyes and hoops.

“Two…” whispering becomes quieter.

Hook comes dangerously close to Yoongi’s face. Hot breath is scorching his cheeks. He holds the back of his hand on the cheeks, descends a little lower. His thumb brushes on Min’s lips rougher, forcing him to open his mouth. Yoongi pops his tongue and Hoseok’s finger without losing eye contact.

“Three…” inaudibly in silence.

Yoongi feels the gentle touch of the lips of Hoseok to his.

It seems that their tenderness is transmitted by airborne droplets, enters the body and, like a poison, fills the inside. It gives a sense of peace, security, idyll…

 

 

Song which Hoseok sings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83njoyfr9uw
original Noel 청혼