25 Minutes

25 Minutes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been several months since I last saw Chaerin. I live my life like I used to before I met her. In the morning I work, at dawn I go back to my apartment and on the weekend I party like crazy. Don't forget that I usually around with random girl. People say that I can't get over her. Joke. I'll show them that they are wrong.

====

I found my self sitting in the couch in a club I usually go. As always they are so many people here and there. Mean there will be my next prey for the night.

"Seungri!" Shout Jonghoon. He's my best friend since I entered my university. But since we worked, we don't have time to hangout together. I'm really happy that finally we can meet.

"Hey dude. Whatsup?" I ask.

"Just chilling out." He says while sitting on the couch next to me.

"Man I got plenty to tell you," After that we start our stories and like always, he will tell me everything about his relationship with his soon to be wife. I'm happy for him but to be honest deep in my heart I kindda hurt to know he has someone he can love with all his heart. Sometimes there will be girls who will flirt with him but he reject all of them though some of them are much prettier and ier than his girlfriend. He is really a loyal man. And sometimes I will compare him with me. He still remember his girlfriend even when he's drunk, something that I can't do.

We were at a birthday party that are held in a club in Gangnam. I, as always will drink a lot. "Chaerin, can you get me another drink?" I said drunkenly to Chaerin who was seating besides me. She as always will secure me and look after me.

"No you can't! You already finish the whole bottle by yourself." She said angrily.

"Chaerin-ah, don't do this to Oppa. Please?" I kissed her lips.

"Aish okay. But I will give you half of the bottle only. Okay?" She said strictly, something that I really love about her. I replied with an 'okay sign' and grinned widely. After she left, I looked at the people around me and started feeling a bit dizzy. Suddenly, a girl was standing in front of me. She was very y and beautiful.

"Hey y. Wanna dance?" She asked. It didn't took me long enough to follow her to the dance floor. We started to danced and it took only 10 minutes for me to saw Chaerin. She was looking at us.

That hit my mind.

Before I could call her, she hurriedly ran to the exit door. I started to ran after her. We were running and finally I caught her and wasted no more time to hugged her. She doesn't resist me and I can hear her sobs.

"I'm sorry Chaerin. Please forgive me." But she won't stop crying. I know I was at fault. I always do.

"Chaerin please," I begged for her mercy. She then turned around and hold my cheeks.

"I always do Oppa. Really." And hugged me back.

The next morning she will acted like there's nothing happened and that made more and more blind not knowing what will I lose.

I didn't realize that I am dancing on the dance floor with a women I never remember meet, again. Suddenly, Jonghoon pull me from the dance floor and drag me to the restroom. "What do you think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter