Housemate 1

Housemate

Jihyun's POV

*Ding-dong*

I ringed the bell to our house. and the our maid, Mina, Opened it for me.

"Oh. Good afternoon, Miss Jihyun." She said and I smiled at her. 

"Unnie, is eomma here?" I asked and Mina unnie nodded. Recently my mother 

goes out without me knowing. I am busy with work and actually goes home for

sleep and in the morning, I would be at the hospital. Good thing today I got a break.

"Hi. Mom, how are you?" I asked as I place a kiss at my mother's cheek.

"You're home early." She smiled and motioned my to sit beside her.

"Actually. I have a break." I said and she smiled. *Okay. This is the day.Keep cool, Girl*

"Umma." I managed to say.

"Yes?"

"Could I have my own house?" I asked, hoping my mother to approve.

"S-sure dear. And I also have an announcement for you." Mom said and showed me her wonderful smile.

"Honey!!" Mom called out to someone. I was staring at my mom the whole time. *Honey? Who's that?* I

asked myself.

"Dear, this is my new husband and your new father. We're getting married." Mom said showing me her engagement ring.

I looked at my mom and back at my 'new father' *Mr. Lu?! His son is my highschool crush and also one of my fellow 

pediatrician.

"Hehe. Congratulations?" I said a bit taken aback. *Mom!! Why him!! There are ton's of men that you could date...Why him?!* I thought 

as I drink my tea.

"So. Mom. About me having my own house." I said and mom smiled. "No problem, dear. Your father and I has already bought a house for you."Mom said. "We knew that we would come to this and so we've already bought one for you." Mom smiled. "Yes. The house is nice for two. It is big and captivating." Mr. Lu or should I say dad, said.

"Really?! Then when could I move in?" I asked with a smile.

"Tomorrow. I have told mr. Jung where to go. But before you enter, ring the doorbell." Dad said and I smiled.

"Thanks mom..dad." I said and gave them a hug.

"You're okay with us getting married. Right?" Dad asked. At that question, I bit my lower lip and smiled. "Of course. As long as my mom is happy, I'm happy." I lied. To be honest I am hurt because my crush is going to be my brother. And there is no way I could ever date him.

"Thank you, Jihyun. You're a really great daughter." Dad said. "Oh. Well. I have to go my break time is done." I said and ran outside where my car is parked.

I drived to the hospital I worked in and ran to my office.

"Sorry. I'm late." I said at my secretary and she smiled.

*creak*

The door opened then a lady with a cute baby came inside. "Good afternoon, ma'am." The lady said and I motioned her sit down.

She explained the problem and I listened to it.

I checked the baby's heartbeat and it was normal. 

"Ma'am, She has a dry caugh. Just make her drink this." I said as I scribbled down what they have to but and explained the usage.

"Thank you." She said and I smiled.

page-divider-103.gif

After the long day in work, I went home and walked straight at my room but stopped by my mom's room when I heard giggles.

*Honeymoon already?* I thought and went to my room to prepare my things.

I packed all my clothes and things.

After packing up, I went to bed with a smile but also sadness because of my mom marrying my crush's father.

page-divider-103.gif

"Wow. This is the house!! Its big!!" I said and Mr.Jung brought my bag out.

"Have a nice stay here. Ms. Lee." Mr. Jung said and I smiled at him.

Before I walked to the house, I thanked Mr. Jung.

"Wait. But dad and mom didn't give me any keys to enter the house... Oh. yeah maybe the landlord will give the keys to." I said and rang the doorbell.

I rang it for like 3-4 times but noone was opening it.

"Wait!! Coming!!" A voice said.

"That voice is familiar. Oh no!!" I mumbled and I slapped my cheeks.

*Creak*

The door opened revealing a half Luhan before me.

My jaws dropped at the sight of his well built body.

*ehem* He faked caugh making me go back to reality.

"Wait. Why are you in my house?!" I asked as soon as I got back to my senses.

"First, is my body that captivating? Second. Your house? This is where I live. But I don't mind living with you. Step-sister." He said. *Oh. He already knew* I thought.

"Does dad know this?" I mumbled to myself.

"Won't you go inside?" he asked. "oh sorry." I said and brought my bag inside the house.

"Your room is beside mine. The kitchen is there. Bathroom, there is a bathroom in all the rooms and the living roo is there. and lastly, the pool is out there. We don't have a maid so we should help each other clean the hous. Understand?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Good." He said and lead my to my room.

"Thanks Luhan." I said and he smiled then went out to do his things.

I placed my things in their respectful places and went out.

Luhan was reading a book when I went to the living room. "What are you reading?" I asked. "This." He showed me a book called '1cm'

"Oh. Jihyun would you mind going to the grocery with me?" He asked. "Yeah sure." I said and he closed the book and we headed to the door.

"Jihyun. Please keep the fact that we both live in one roof." Luhan said. "Okay." I said and he drove us to the grocery.

page-divider-103.gif

Hello !! First chapter ^^ I have no idea of what things I've writen in this story but I hope you like it and please subscribe, vote and comment ^^

HAPPY READING~