I Love You Hyung~

I Love You~

Jungkook is the golden maknae. A boy with many talents and personality. He's usually a laid back person. He's quiet when out doing schedule but can get rowdy when having fun with his hyungs.

He's a person who isn't good with words though. Expressing himself isn't one of his best attributes. But when it comes to one hyung, his feeling flow like water from a cup. The clarity in his feeling are mind boggling to him. And he never fails to tell his hyung how he feels.

It's become a habit now. Everyday he'll tell his hyung "I love you," not an ounce of embarrassment in his system. And his hyung will just smile and hug him. Sometimes he'll respond back. And it's always the same thing.

"I love you too Kookie."

It kind of feels like he can't go through the day without saying to him. Jungkook can't help it. He wants his hyung to know how much he is loved. His 4D personality and alien like mindset is what makes him so lovable, and Jungkook wants it to be known as many times as he can. Even in the most quietest times, Jungkook will convey his feelings.

He may at expressing himself to others, but that doesn't stop him from expressing himself to Taehyung.

 

The Bangtan boys were practicing the choreography for their new song, 'I Need U.' They've been practicing for over 2 hours now and we're taking a break.

Yoongi was laying in the corner taking a nap (but honestly looked like a dead person). Namjoon was showing Seokjin new lyrics he wrote, Seokjin leaning his back against the blonde's chest. Jimin and Hoseok were playing around rolling on top of each other and trying to steal kisses from the other but failing miserably. Jungkook watched them with a smile.

"What are you smiling at?"

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung. The older brunette was looking away from his phone and staring at him from a very short distance.The maknae looked away, a blush on his ears. "Nothing, just looking at everyone. Laughing at Jimin trying to dominate Hobi hyung."

Taehyung looked at the sight. "It is pretty funny." He looked around. "I feel like we're surrounded by couples."

"Because we are."

"But Yoongi hyung isn't dating anyone."

Jungkook sighed. "That's because he's in love with Hip Hop and 'Swag', whatever that means."

Taehyung laughed and nodded in agreement. "I guess we're just loners." The younger raven head shrugged, not really agreeing with the other. They stayed in comfortable silence before Jungkook rested his his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "Hyung..."

"Hm?" Taehyung looked down to the younger. Jungkook looked up. "We're not loners, we have each other."

"I know."

"I love you."

The older male smiled before nuzzling the raven's hair with his nose. "I know, you tell me every day."

"Because it's true." Jungkook mumbled while looking at the floor, his cheeks puffed cutely.

"Don't worry, I love you too Kookie."

Jungkook smiled with a blush painting his cheeks.

"Guys let's practice again. We have one more hour left." Namjoon called as he helped Seokjin up.

"I think Yoongi hyung is dead." Jimin was standing over the redhead tapping him with his foot.

"You'll be dead if you don't stop kicking me kid."

Jimin squealed before running to Hoseok's side. Yoongi sat up and glared at Jimin. He huffed and stood up. Taehyung snickered and got the death glare. He shut up and looked down. Jungkook sighed before getting up. He held his hand out for Taehyung.

The older brunette took it and they walked hand-in-hand to the other members.

"You know I'm going to say I love you again right?"

Taehyung smiled at him. "I wouldn't expect anything less from you."