My Teacher

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First chappie doesn't have any changes really the slight changes will come after this one!!

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

“Did you hear what happened to Mr. Shin?” My best friend, Sungmin asked as he sat in the desk next to me. I looked up at him from my

monkey character notebook. His eyes were big and brighter than the pink outfit he was wearing.

“No, what happened?”

“He quit his job!”

“WHAT?!”

I shot up from my seat, shocked. Mr. Shin recently got married so it’s pretty acceptable that he starts his life with his wife, but he was my favorite teacher. He was very nice and so understanding unlike all the other teachers. Hearing that he quit his job kind of broke my heart.

“Why does he have to leave?” Tears were forming in my eyes.

Everyone who knows me calls me a crybaby. I can’t help it sometimes! My tears just fall when they want to.

“Don’t cry Hyukkie!” Sungmin pats my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me. “You can still see him when he helps out at his father’s grocery store every Monday. And I’m sure our new teacher will be just as nice as him, if not nicer!”

I couldn’t hold my tears much longer. I ran out of the classroom just as they started to roll down my cheeks. I hate crying in front of people. It makes me feel weak.

Just as I get past the door, I run into something and stumble over. I braced myself for impact with the floor but I’m surprised when nothing happens. I open my eyes to find two strong arms wrapped around my torso and my back was pressed against a firm chest.

“Whoa, be careful!” I froze when I heard a deep, smooth voice next to my ear. I slowly turn around and catch my breath. Two beautiful brown eyes hiding behind a pair of glasses are gazing back at me. I’ve never seen eyes as wonderful and gorgeous as these. My eyes left his in favor of taking in the rest of his face. Smooth skin….

“…ok?”

Thin lips….

“…hello?”

Soft brown hair. I was mesmerized.

“Umm are you all right?”

His voice snapped me out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter