Our first day

AKB48 version of Mendol Ikemen

“For the next three years this would the permanent room for you girls, and I’m being assigned to be your in charge so if you want any help can ask me. In any case, my name is Marilyn if you forgot, so have fun~” After her words she skipped out of the room. “ We’re so lucky that our room is close to other girl’s dorm, it would minimize our chances being found out.” Mii-chan was so glad that their first half of the day had been fine. “But it would maximize our risk of getting hurt, didn’t you see some guys were glaring at us? Although this school is famous for ikemen and bishoujo but some of them are ‘L’.” Takamina had state the fact that they had cross-dress to come to school which they have been thought of being a guy. “Whatever the case is, we’re here safely and we’ve to prepare for our first lesson of the day.” They all look at the well prepare books and timetable on their study table. “Stop brooding at such small things, look at the bright we have three years to study together isn’t it nice?” After they changed into their school uniform Mii-chan had pushed them out of their room but had braked in front of some unknown boys. They were being pulled to somewhere else but they heard some of boys say “Student Council is going to play with new guys again, this is the last time they would be here, ha!”

“You don’t have to be so rough right? Where are we and who the heck are you girls?” the three of them were being pushed into a room and there was three girls standing there waiting for them. “Atsuko aren’t they the cutest we have seen so far?” Yuko was teasing the three of them who had started to touch their wig because of nervousness. “Cute? I don’t know about you Yuko but it’s not to me.” Sashiko don’t understand Yuko’s definition of cute. “You don’t understand anything Sashiko-chan~” Yuko went on to defend herself. “The three of you can go now, sorry for the disruption we’ve made. You should be going for your first class now.” Maeda Atsuko spoke up to chase them away before Yuko and Sashiko starts to say more useless stuff. “Why did you let them leave Atsuko?” Maeda Atsuko motioned them to have a cup of tea and sit down. “There’s a time and place for your nonsense, Yuko. There’s a tradition regarding between student council and transfer students.” Maeda Atsuko put down her tea to slowly tell them the reason. “Tradition? Why didn’t we hear before?” It got Yuko and Sashiko attention. “As time goes by, you’ll understand what does this tradition means but now I’m going to tell you what the tradition is.”

“The student council always find transfer students trouble just to make them quit school but in return their school life would be accompany with no boyfriend. But I won’t stop if you want this to happen to you.” Maeda Atsuko continued. “Hold on for a second! Who says I’m trying to make them quit? In fact I’m happier that they are going to stay here.” Yuko for a moment was lost but then she managed to say her true intentions towards them. “Sashiko?” Sashiko hasn’t spoke a single words after Maeda Atsuko tell her the tradition. “What? I don’t do stuff this stupid just to ruin my school life.” Maeda Atsuko was pleased to hear what she says and was thankful about there won’t be any trouble arising. “Enough of this matter, I have good news for you Yuko. Let’s just go for now.”

“What’s with those girls?” Kai don’t understand why were they even kidnapped. “Let’s forget what happened there and focus what’s in front of us.” Kuu has hinted them that they had arrived in front of the classroom but it seems they have met them again as they are been arranged to sit together. “You got to be kidding me!”