ups and downs

an unexpected bullying incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whenever I see someone getting bullied,I always remember the time when my friend was bullied.The incident happened when I was in my new  school,Seoul Arts High School.My friend was mervilessly bullied by the biggest bully.This incident happened several years ago.I recalled it when I saw a group of kids punching a kid.

  It was my first dat in my new school and nobody knew me.When I was walking along the corridor,everyone stared at me curiously.I wad searching for my cousin,Kris.He studied there too.An unfamiliar face approached me.I was quite nervous as I had not talked to anybody in that school."Hello.Are you new?I heard you are 17 years old.That means we are in the same class!I am Sehun by the way and do you want to be my friend?"I felt like he was talking for alobg period of time.I actually hesisted as I never had a male friend before.I agreed.We became very close friends and we are also best friends.

  One day,Sehun came to class late and looking pale.He apologized to the teacher for coming late.The teacher was furious  but he let it be."Ring...!"the school bell rang to indicate thar it was time for recess.The teacher dismissed all of us.I approached Sehun but he tried to run away.I geld him before he could run."GO AWAY YOONA!"he shouted to me loudly.I looked at his hand and saw blood.I realised that Sehun had bruises all over his body.

It had been weeks since Sehun last talked to me.I was actually getting quite worried about him.There were times that he came to class late with bruises and there were times that he did not cone at all.One day, I went to school very early as I woke up early.It was silent until a scream from the rooftopbroke the silence. I went to the rooftop.Quickly,I tried to open the door but it was locked so I used the keys for the rooftoo doors.When I opened the door,I only saw the back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter