One

Prologue : The End of The Beginning

D.O twirled a pocket knife with his right hand while his left hand kept lighting the lighter he was holding in his left hand. He glanced at the beaten un boy in front of him and streched an evil smirk on his face. '' Baekhyun, Baekhyun. You're such a bad boy.'' He shook his head ringht to left in dissapointment. Baekhyun's lowered his head was lifted up and fear clearly reflected in his eyes. D.O heated the knife long enough for the knife to turn redand brought it clode to Baekhyun's face. '' I wonder how hot a heated kinfe can be. Could you...test it for me?'' His creepy smile sterched from ear to ear. '' S-Stop...!'' pleaded baekhyun desperately. '' I can't hear you.'' and he stamped it across Baekhyun's face resulting his screaming in agony as he thrashed about in pain. D.O jerked the poor boy's head, restricting his movement. '' Kai, Sehun, why don't you give it a try?'' He looked expectantly at the two boys who were standing behind him. The boys eagerly accepted the offer and began stamping all over his body along with his clothes. They laughed at his misery and suffering, ignoring him agonizing screams of great pain and continue drowning in the feeling of euphoria that was filling in their heart.

 

At the far end of the alley they were at, two silhouettes of boys were standing, looking at them. Quick footsteps were heard rushing towards Baekhyun but the boys were still standing at their spot wothout moving an inch. Noticing the rushing footsteps, D.O and his followers ran away ss fast as lightning, leaving the broken boy trembling in pain. Consciousness was slipping away when familiaruty hit her. " Tao..and Lay?' He looked  at their direction and their eyes made contact instantly. 'H-Help..." Begged Baekhyun desperately. He stared at them straight in the eyes and hoped for helpsbut alas fate never sided him in the first place. With the same indifferent expression the left the scene as if there's noting happened. ''What? How..How heartless can they be?!" screamed in his mind but before the darkness consumed his whole, he heard things he will never forget : ''I'm not going to bother wiyh someone pitiful like him."

 

"Baekhyun!!" Two voices called in unison. Chanyeol and Chen quickly knelt beside him and checked his condition. Chanyeol put his head on his lap slapped his burnt face lightly, trying to wake him up. '' Baekhyun..?'' Chen called once again. '' Let's bring her him to the nurse office. We can bandage him there." Suggested Chanyeol and Chen nodded in agreement. Chen helped Chanyeol carried Baekhyun on his back and slowly they went to the infirmary.

 

'Kill.' Whispered a voice in her subconscious. 'Revenge.' Baekhyun turned to left and right in the darkness, searching for the voice. "who's there?" asked him. He gave up soon after as he could find nothingin this absolute darkness. ' People called me the resident of hell.' answered the voice. " I'm a demon." He continued. Baekhyun paled in fright and backed away a few steps. " a..devil..?" he stuttered . His body shook and his legs gave away causing him to fall down. ' No need to be afraid as i will be lending you my aid.' reassured the devil. Baekhyun furrowed his brows in wonder. "Aid?In what?" asked the boy. The devil laughed and answered which cause the boy to gasp in dread. 'In your revenge' . And a sudden brightness blinded his eyes.

 

"Chanyeol! he woke up. Hurry." Informed Chen. Chanyeol quicken his pace and saw baekhyun's eyes opened slowly. Baekhyun cautiously moved his bandaged body to sit on the bed with the help of the boys as pain shot through his whole body. He grunted in pain and greeted his teeth tightly. Chen stepped foward and asked him what happened. Baekhyun sighed and answered with " Just the usual." like always. "It's already been a year. D.O sould already stop with his bullies already." Chen let out his frustration. " Just because you tell on him about his cases. He's going too far. He also got some servants." Chanyeaol puffed in anger. Baekhyun open his mouth painfully and tried to calm the two. "It's okay. really." soothed Baekhyun in futile effort."It's not okay Baek..He bullies you for one yaer already and we are not always with you, you know." reminded Chen. Baekhyun smile sweetly and sincerely. "Really. It's okay. As long as you're there for me, It's okay." ' Not the devil.'