CHAPTER 28

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 28

Eunjung's POV

I'm at the café where Jiyeon wants to meet me. When I see her sitting at a table in the corner of the room, I felt hurt. Why? Because I realize that she's thinner than before. However, I have to hold back my feeling, I have to save my father first. 

- I'm here. What do you want?_ I ask her with my cold tone which makes her look up. It's just a few days, but I can can see her eye bags. It makes me hurt more, but i try to look like I don't care.

- Take a seat. I have something to show you._ I sit down and watch the video she shows me. I still don't get after watching it. I just know that this is the evidence shows that my father is a smuggler.

- Just say it directly. I don't have time._ I wonder why she shows me this video. Is it wrong to leak the information out, especially to me? Am I worried for her?

- It's the only evidence we have about your father's case. I realize there's something wrong about this. I just want to let you know that I'm not a coiner. So, trust me. I'll do my best to help your father if he's innocent._ I don't know what motivation makes me do this, but I hold her hand and say.

- I believe in you._ I can feel that she's in shocke, I'm also like that. However, I know, I have to trust thsi girl. This is the only way to save my father legally, anfd it can heal my broken heart. 

Jiyeon's POV

- I believe in you. I can't believe in my ears anymore. Is that what she said. 

- Do you forgive me? Does it mean we're back like normal?_ I ask with hope but her answer pushes me to the hell. 

- No._ Her later sentence makes my jaw drop._ Because I Love You.

- Love me? What do you say?

- Yes, I love you. I know you don't have that feeling to me. I can only accept you as Lover. Do you undestand? Thanks for your help, but don't let yourself be sick because it makes me hurt._ Waht is this situation? She loves me? She says I don't have that feeling to her? Why is she so sure? Because I don't know that I have that feeling to her or not.

- I ..._ I don't know what to say. 

- Don't need to say anything, just listen to me. We're spied. Don't turn around. Just act like we're not in good status. Got it?_ After that, she pushes her chair falls on the ground, acts like she's angry a lot._ DON'T MEET ME AGAIN. I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. WHY DON'T YOU HELP ME EVEN I BEG YOU THAT MUCH_After souting at me, she leaves. I know it's just acting, but it's still hurt when hearing those words from her. Ididot Jiyeon! What are your feeling to this girl, huh?

Boram's POV

I'm at the company now. When I don't have to reply the phone, I'll think about her. The girl who is my boss and is taking her vacaton at my house. I don't know why she choses my house, but it's nonsemnse to say that someone takes a vacation at someone else's house. Am still bank about it? Sometimes, I can't understand what Soyeon thinks. In sum, I never understand rich people. They have weird thinking. She's not the arrogant type, at least to me. I just smile when thinking about some of her cute moments that I think she doesn't show them to anyone else. Suddenly, I hear a conversation about her.

- Do you hear that? The Chairman takes a rest for a while after that blind date. I means she doesn't like that man?

- He's perfect, you know? If I were her, I would accept it unconditionally._ Perfect? There's no one in this world can be perfect. Don't be over like that. Wait a minute. Why I have to care about it so much? I'm never like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter