chp1

Only You

Its all happened a few years before when i was in the high school, he is my first crush, just a crush at the beginning. He is a popular student, not only because of the  good look he had but also because of his humble and kind personality. Me? I'm just a normal student with the image of a top student..I used to think that he never noticed me, but i was wrong..

 

This happpened when i was in the library, studying..I was too focused in studying that i don't noticed that someone approaching...

"Excuse me, can i talk to you for a while, outside from here?"...i lookup to find out who's voice is and it was him.. i feel my heartbeat increased suddenly..it was the first time i saw his face up close, i usually watch him from far.....

"erm....sure you can.." I followed him until we reach empty classroom.

"what do you want to talk about?"

" Actually, you know...the school festival is near...." i can tell he is nervous, keep touching his neck and his eyes are all over the room...

" urm..do you want to go with me?"

"What?? me?? are you sure?" i asked not believing it, am i dreaming??

" I'm 100% sure, Do Kyungsoo..." he know my name??

" You know my name?"

" Of course , you are cute, of course i know your name"

" well, i thought i was a shadow, no one ever notice me before" 

he just smile....i felt my heart beat faster than before..please keep it from exploding...

" So yes or no??"

"What?"

" school festival? the date?" omg.. did he say date? Kim Myungsoo asked me a date??

without realizing it, i just nodded saying yes.

" is a date then, see you at the school gate, 7.00 pm. dont be late!" he walked away after ruffling my hair, leaving me in dazed....

-day after-

" Kyungsoo...tell me how he did it...everyone knows about it... i want to hear about it from your own mouth....please!!  '" 

" Stop annoying me Hyunsik..it just a friendly date" Hyunsik, my childhood bestfriend keep annoying me about the news. Kwanghee saw what happened and spread it all over the school..that boy,,,

" Are you sure it just a friendly date Kyungsoo??" 

" Of course...."

" Really??"

" Hyunsik, stop asking!! You know I'm straight!! "

i was pratically scream at him while closing my eyes, frustrated and annoyed..then, i heard nothing from him, i opened my eyes and saw shocked expression on his face like he just saw a ghost. At that time i realized a tall figure standing behind me, i slowly turned my head and Myungsoo was standing behind me with the hurtful expression.

"Myungsoo Sunbaenim.." I was frozen at that time..he heard everything..

He just keep the poker face and walked away...at that time i know that i've done a mistake that for sure i'll regret it..

 

few days had passed....i don't saw Myungsoo sunbaenim anymore at school. after a week, i've decided to go to his class to asked about him. when i was walking i was overheard a few student talked about him...

" Do you know one of the students had been scouted as a trainee at one of the famous entertainment company?

" Yeah, i know. everyone were talking about this.Do yo know who?"

"No, i've totally had no idea who is"

" Kim Myungsoo Sunbaenim "

" Really?? well, he deserved it. he got the looks and also kind. Hope he'll success in future.."

"Doesn't that mean that he'll not attend this school anymore?"

" Yeah, i heard the company make him transfered to art school so that he can spend time training"

i was shocked when i heard the unexpected news...no wonder i don't saw him anymore... i turn back running to my class, grab my bag, ignoring Hyunsik that keeps calling me...

i keep running towards his house..i need an explanation..

when i reached, i push the bell impatiently while shouting his name.. after a few trial, a grumpy young man opened the door..

" Who the hell ring the bell at this time, argh...my head.."

"hi there, i'm sorry for disturbing..Is Myungsoo sunbaenim home? i need to talk to him" 

" Myungie hyung? He already move into his company dorm last week" i felt my heart breaking apart..am i not gonna see him again??

" Excuse me but who are you ?"

" hmm..Kyungsoo..Do Kyungsoo...i gotta go now..sorry for disturbing.." I walked away ignoring everything around..

 

" Oh..Do kyungsoo.....ehh, wait..Do kyungsoo??" Kyungsoo already far away when Moonsoo realized who he is..

" Hyung left something for you..." Moonsoo whisper and sighed....

 

 

i keep walking until i reached the nearby park... when i sat on the grass, i let out everything..there is just one thing on my mind at that time, i must try to be an entertainer too.. i will not giving up untill i accepted as a trainee..maybe i will meet him and performing on the same stage.. 

After trying an audition at the korea biggest entertainment company, SM entertainment, i was accepted and my life as a trainee started. I met a few new friends there and they keep supporting me after heard my whole story, the reason why i want to be an entertainer.