Unknown Confession

In the Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

-----B1GB4NG-----

"Dammit', Seungri! How the hell did you manage to trap both of us in the freakin' closet?!"

"I'm sorry, Taeyang hyung!"

"You are NOT sorry! I don't even have to look at your face to know that you're not sorry!"

"Wah!!!"

"..."

"..."

"Seungri, tell me this; how is it that you managed to lock us in here?"

"Umm...I was looking for some underwear."

"And how did I get involved? Hmm?"

"I...asked you to help me."

Taeyang could feel Seungri bow his head down in shame. It was pitch black; you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. Their situation was indeed very awkward. Both were sitting down facing each other, with their legs tangled together as there is no more room whatsoever.

Taeyang was completely pissed while Seungri was actually enjoying the dark adventure. Taeyang thought back to how they got there in the first place.

It was broad daylight when Taeyang heard the maknae call out his name. Taeyang jogged to his room and saw Seungri sitting inside the closet, with random clothes spilled out everywhere.

Seungri explained to him what he needed and Taeyang, regrettably, helped him. They got to the point where Taeyang was sitting beside Seungri as the job was, surprisingly, tiring.

Seungri noticed some clothes hanging on the inside of the closet doors and decided to pull it towards him at the same time. That was when the magnets on the doors worked and it attached itself to the body of the closet.

At first, there was nothing to panic about; they thought they could easily push it open but...turns out the lock was broken. And it automatically locked itself from the outside. The closet key was laying on Seungri's computer desk.

Taeyang sighed, "I hate you, Seungri. I really do."

"Hyung, that's a bit harsh!"

"Tell me why you're not worried about rotting in this closet?"

"Pfft. Silly hyung! GD hyung, TOP hyung and Daesung hyung will be coming back soon from their schedules! When they do, we'll just make a lot of sound and, before you know it, we'll be out!"

"Of all the people, it had to be you I get stuck in the closet with."

"Why are you so mean, hyung?"

"Because you're annoying."

"I don't seem so annoying whenever I'm on stage! You give the fans lots of fanservice with me!"

"That's just fanservice!"

"Oh..."

"...?"

"..."

"...Seungri?"

"Hmm?"

"What was that silence for?"

"Nothing!"

"Hmm...whatever. Change topic: when are the others getting back?"

"Well, let's see. The last time I checked, it was 12:50pm. We must've been in here for nearly 30 minutes plus the time we spent looking for my underwear. The hyungs left at 9:00am so---"

"Seungri! Stop doing maths! You're giving me a headache!"

"By dinnertime!"

"What?"

"They should be here by dinnertime."

"WHAT?! Dinnertime?!"

"Yup." Seungri had no hint of panic whatsoever.

"...Oh, I'm gonna die."

"Hyung?"

"I can't breathe and I'm starving!"

"Hyung, you're overreacting. Calm down, chill."

"I can't chill of our legs are in knots, our faces inches away from each other and our crotches nearly touching!"

"Hyung, no need to be erted."

"erted?! Me?!"

"Uhuh."

"You're the one who asks people to look for your underwear!"

"Hey! I'm sure there are a lot of fangirls who are willing to look for my underwear! There should be jobs like that!"

"Shut up, Seungri. Who would want to look for underwear belonging to KPOP idols?"

"...I guess..."

"..."

"..."

"Seungri."

"Hmm?"

"Move up a bit. Our crotches are about to touch!"

" *sighs*...Fine. Hang on."

*scruffle scruffle*

"Unh---."

"What?"

"Umm...nothing!!!"

"Seungri? Did you just...moan?"

"Umm...no, hyung!"

"What do you mean? You moaned! Why?"

"Nothing!"

"Okay, hang on. I just moved my hips here and then---"

"Unh! Hyung! Don't do that!"

"Oh, my God! Did my hip bone just touch your crotch?" Taeyang smirked.

"N-No!"

"HAHAHA! This is fun. I have never heard our maknae make such naughty sounds--- OW! OW! SEUNGRI!!!"

"Shut up, hyu

Please log in to read the full chapter