Night

Same Difference (BTS Bangtan)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rap Monster lay flat on his back staring up at the bottom of the bunk bed above him. He had one arm under his head and the other rested on his chest. He hadn’t moved in hours. Each of the other members had come to check on him once or twice, asking if he was alright, to which he would nod his head and continue to stare above him, and then they would leave.

 

She stopped calling him Namjoon.

 

When they’d all gone to the set to check out what was going to be done for the music video, she directed each boy to positions according to how she was imagining the dance to work. She would walk to a spot, nod her head, and then point down saying one of the boy’s names, and then moving to the next spot. “J-Hope,” She said. “Suga, Jungkook, Jimin, V, Rap Monster, Jin.”

 

Never had he hated it more when a girl called him by his stage name.

 

The way she’d said his name before had sounded like music, like some kind of melody, but when she said his stage name, it was bored, like it was just another name, not something that mattered.

 

Why did it matter to him, how she said his name? She was his choreographer. He couldn’t have a relationship with her, it would be unprofessional. And he didn’t want her to lose her job. It was so important to her. He could see it, how important it was to her. Every day when they met at the cafe and she said she had to leave for work, she was happy. It wasn’t one of those situations where she rolled her eyes or groaned at the thought of it, she was happy to be going. She wanted to be there.

 

Defeated, he rolled onto his side, sighing and reaching for his phone. He knew she hadn’t texted him, and he knew she wouldn’t. But he still felt the need to check. He opened his messages and stared down at his phone, reading and rereading the last message she had sent him. Meet me early, okay? I have to go into work earlier than I thought. Around seven maybe?

 

He sighed. It was a terrible last message, wasn’t it? What made him all the more angry was he’d found out even more about her that day, which made him like her even more, and now he wasn’t allowed to like her at all. It was like showing him something he wanted more than anything and then telling him he wasn’t allowed to look at it or want it anymore. It was driving him insane!

 

He’d only just met the girl, and he felt so strongly about her. She was the first girl he’d met in a long time who had no clue who he was, who didn’t know he had some rate of fame, or that he was in a pretty popular band. She was the first girl to be nervous of him because she was shy, not because she knew who he was and wasn’t sure how to speak to an idol she followed so avidly. She was the first girl who wasn’t one of the noonas. She was the first girl that he thought had undeniable beauty that looked his way.

 

How the hell was he supposed to just let that slide away from him?

 

After a long moment of thought, he sent a message to her, sat up, and began contemplating what he would change into.




 

Lena had gone back to her hotel after seeing Hazel, retiring to her room without giving any explanation to the boys in her living room. Ahren had returned home that morning, though he claimed it was because Wulf was so worried. Wulf told Lena had actually hoped his brother would run off somewhere long enough for Wulf to find his own apartment.

 

Ahren had tried to speak to Lena, but she strode straight into her room and closed the door behind her. She was quick to tear off her workout clothes and change into a pair of black lace underwear which her bottom hung out of and a matching lace black br

Please log in to read the full chapter