Chapter 2 - fear

There were two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YONGBAE POV 

We have a concert at 7.30 tonight . At the Lees stadium . Yejins Omma and appa  owned it . I wonder where she is . How's she's doing or if ... She's still alive . I really don't know. She left five years ago without a goodbye. Only a Sorry ...

*flashback*

" Yejin ah where are you ? " 

I said to her on the phone . She has been acting weirdly these days . I suddenly got a text from her saying " sorry " 

" Gone ."


" Yejin ah are you at home ? I'm coming over . "

"sorry "

All I heard was the monotonous beep after her last word . 

I frantically made my way to the lift . Taking it to the carpark . I got into my car and sped to her house . 

I punched in her passcode . Opening the doors of her house . It was empty and dark . I shouted searching for her . 

Then I saw something on her dining table. 

A note and a picture frame . 
'Im sorry ' 
Was all the note said . 
In the frame was a picture of us at a recent wedding. She was smiling from ear to ear . She looked genuinely happy . 

I felt a tear cascade down my face. I clutched onto the picture , until my knuckles turned white. 

No we weren't dating . We were best friends. Even though I liked her more than friends . 

I tried calling her again but i was always sent to voicemail . 
I thought to myself ' she won't leave without a good reason . She would have to come back someway right ? Her family is here . ' 

My sprit was lifted slightly . But in my heart I could feel the hole that already formed . 

------ 

" Yongbae . Come on we gotta go . " 

TOP opened my door . I sighed placing the picture back on my dresser planning on putting it back into my box later . 

We got into the van about to leave when I realised I forgot my handphone . 

" Hyung wait a minute I left my phone on my dresser . I have to go get it . "

I told my manager .

" I'll go get it I left the stage notes upstairs "
ji yong said . 

" oh thanks ji ."

Soon ji yong came back with my phone in hand an we set off to the stadium .

----------

Throughout the concert I always stared at the VIP

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter