The Deed is Done

Lost

Robots are to obey their creator.

Robots are to not carry out deeds that'll cause harm to the being of humans.

Robots aren't supposed to feel.


The last rule was a lie.


Youngjae knew he was different. 


And to let it be known, he couldn't last any longer doing the deeds he's done.

== BEGIN ==


"Youngjae."


Youngjae opened his eyes to see Jaebum, smiling at him. His eyes disappearing, his smiler going wide. Youngjae smiled back, a small one. 


"C'mon class ended like a minute ago.", Jaebum gripped his wrist and pulled him up gently. Youngjae's robotic body obligied, and followed Jaebum out of the room. 


Outside were his friends.
Jinyoung, Mark, Jackson, Kunpimook, and Yugyeom.


The group accepted Youngjae in when he arrived as the new student. Well, Jaebum was the one who personally dragged him all the way to their spot. 


"Took you guys long enough! Food's waiting for me!", Jackson nagged, and strided in front. Youngjae let out a soft laugh, and hung his arm around Jaebum's neck and walked along.


== OVER ==

Youngjae was ordered to go to the programing room by his creator. The programer looked up to see his robotic friend walk in. "Ah! Youngjae. I have a job for you.", The man, who had a labcoat on, clasped his hand on the blonde's shoulder. It took Youngjae all his might to not shrug the hand off of him. Grabbing Youngjae's hand, the programer placed a weapon in his hand. 


Youngjae's blonde locks got in his eyes when he looked at it. 


"It's all simple."


He just stared at it, feeling the coldness of the knife go through his wires which acted like viens. 


"You must go kill Dr. Byungjoo. I won't say why, but that's an order."


Youngjae wanted to slap that grin of his face. And so he did, verbally. "I cannot cause any harm to a being on Earth.", A monotone voice came out of his lips. 


The smile soon disappeared, and the man's eyes flashed with anger. "I AM your creator, and that means you MUST obey.". Youngjae shot back, "No, it conflicts with my programing.", The man huffed, and then smirked. "Fine, then. If you won't do what I say, it must mean it's time for a change, right Youngjae?", Youngjae's eyes went wide, "What? N-No! It's not time."


"Well I must say those human friends of yours are inflicting on my deeds and it's time that disappeared."


Youngjae growled and pushed him away, "Don't you dare talk about them like that! They-"


The computer glowed, and Youngjae froze. His eyes going blank, and his arms resting by his side. He stood there, and finally his eyes closed.


"Humaniod Youngjae on shut down."


== SUDDEN ==


Jaebum waited outside the school for his friends. Flipping his wrist in front of him, and looked at a watch that wasn't even there, so part being it pointless. Puffing, he waited until he saw a familiar blonde pop out of the blue, and waved. Youngjae didn't wave back.


'Did he not see me?'


Jaebum , puzzled, watched as Youngjae pushed open the school doors, and the other bolted to quickly grab his wrist. "Youngjae? Dude, did you not see me?", He joked.


Youngjae looked at the hand enclosing on his wrist. Yanking it out, he glared through his blonde locks, "I only follow orders."


Jaebum was truly shocked, "What happened to you, Jae?"


Youngjae just looked away and stalked off. 


"Jaebum?", Mark cautiously spoke as he saw the younger frozen by the door. "Nothing, just nothing."


Soon enough, the others came. Yugyeom and Kunpimook clinging onto eachother, Jinyoung walking along, and Jackson being a total goofball. 


Mark secretly stole peeks at Jaebum through the walk. He was quiet. He never did tell them about the whole Youngjae incident, they just assumed he's having a hard time.


Mark isn't stupid.


He was there.


== CONFINEMENT ==


Youngjae's robotic side of him was forced to carry out orders. Besides that was the only thing left in him. But there still lingered his memory.


His memory was confined in the empty hollows of what used to be his strength of emotions. 


== ENCOUNTER ==


Jaebum has lost patience of having Youngjae ignorantly avoid them. 
Mark has taken it to his own personal life, and cornered the blonde. 


He felt a chill go up his spine when he looked into the blank eyes and he froze. Youngjae pushed him away, and walked off.


Deep down in those eyes, Mark doesn't know what had gone wrong. Who knew someone could change so fast in a mater of time.


== LOST ==


"Youngjae."


"Youngjae."


"Youngjae."


Youngjae this and that. 


Youngjae covered his ears in pain, and his eyes squeezed shut not wanting to listen anymore. 'I can't.' The blonde started to scream to block the voices. "Stop...STOP IT!"


He's losing his sanity. He can't control it. "Youngjae...", His eyes shot open. Jaebum. 'Where?', His thoughts rumbled like an earthquake in his brain as his eyes wrecked the darkness looking for his old friend. It repeated, "Youngjae..", Youngjae had stopped and started to walk backwards, turning anywhere for a desperate excuse for him to find Jaebum. Eyes wandering everywhere, but he spotted nothing of his friend. 


"I order you to kill your friends, Youngjae."


== MEMORIES ==


I SUFFER THE CURSE AND NOW I'M BLIND


IS THIS REVENGE I'M SEEKING


I WANT TO SET MYSELF FREE

 


A blade glistened in the moonlight as he heard his "father" pick up his phone and dial all of them. Jinyoung, Jaebum, Kunpimook, Yugyeom, Mark, Jackson, and soon their blood would be resting on him and the sharp knife he held.

 


In the vast memory he held with strength, he remembered Jackson's idiotic laugh in the echoes of his mind. 

 


Youngjae walked in the classroom, bowing down to the teacher. "Ah, you're here! Class, this is the new student, Choi Youngjae.", Youngjae let out a small smile, and bowed. "My name is Choi Youngjae, please treat me well!"


A boy who looked older than him, shouted out, "Hey! Come sit with us! We got- OW!! That wasn't needed!", The teacher rolled her eyes. And Youngjae let out a laugh as he made his way down to the noisy group.


"You actually came? Wow, the name's Jaebum.", Jaebum stuck out his hand. "HEY I INVITED HIM I SHOULD GET TO SHAKE HIS HAND FIR- OW~", A boy next to the annoying teen right across smacked him on the head. "Mark, I thought you were my friend!"

 


If anyone had been there, 

 


They would've seen a lone tear make its way down the blonde's cheek.

 

 

The headlights of a car came shining through the yard, and Youngjae knew it was time. 

 

 

In the end, he was the one on the ground with the blade he once held stuck through his chest. 

 

 

Call this suicide, but Youngjae couldn't go through with this deed.

 

== END ==

 

A/N

so it does end there

omg it's such a y-ish ending //jumps off cliff

Maybe a sequel, bc Youngjae is a humaniod remember he could be built again.

this was somehow inspired by FNAF 

- L.S

 

 

 

"Humaniod Youngjae On"