Chapter 1

No More Strangers

She hit the guy three more times until he had blood coming out of his nose. 

 
He was crying pathetically. 
 
"Never ever dare to even look at a woman!" She hissed at him.
 
He went away saying sorry over and over again.
 
"I am really thankful to you. If you hadn't helped he would have gotten away after what he did." 
 
The tall woman with pale skin said to Eunji.
 
The train staff came at once and asked around what had happened. After answering them, she looked at the woman and nodded shortly and went back to her seat. 
 
She was heated up inside. She looked out of the window. She felt gloomy. She didn't like the weather too. 
 
"Wow" 
 
Said the guy sitting beside her in the train. He had been asleep since the time the journey started.
 
"You are a fighting champion, lady" He said nudging her.
 
She was surprised more than getting annoyed.
 
"Aren't you afraid of me? How dare you nudge me," She said wondering why this weirdo sat beside her.
 
"Nope, Instead I see you clearly." He said smiling like he had seen sunshine.
 
Eww. He is so cheesy. She thought. She was sure if people could see they would be seeing steam coming out of her nose. 
 
"Lady you are so cool. I am Woohyun. What's your name?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.
 
She rolled her eyes. He repeated again now singing Ireumi Moyoyo....
 
"Shut up. You don't want to get hit like him do you? " she said angrily showing him her fist. 
 
He shook with laughter bringing his cute eye smile. She hated the fact that she found him like a harmless puppy and couldn't hate him. She hated the fact that unlike other guys he wasn't scared of her.
 
She liked to make people scared of her to protect herself because deep inside she was scared of getting hurt. People only saw her as fiery.
 
"Want this?" He said showing her an orange juice.
 
"Go away." She said and looked outside the window. Yes she was rude. Plain rude to strangers. She didn't like strangers.
 
He laughed again. "My station came!" He said aloud clapping.
 
"Bye bye my lady." He waved at her.
 
"I am not your lady. You fool. Go away." She said with amusement. He smiled at her pretending as if they had a nice time together.
 
"You will remember me when you will also see yourself clearly." He said before leaving.
 
He was so annoying that she couldn't believe it. She breathed. She felt calm. She was glad he went away. She fell asleep like a baby.
 
-0-
 
She was rubbing her eyes when she could see a guy hazily. He was pushing her head with his bag.
 
She opened her eyes wide. He was trying to move her head from his chair. She sat up straight getting embarrassed and angry at the same time.
 
"You could ask me to move instead of hitting my head with your dirty bag." She said with fire in her voice.
 
He looked blankly at her and pulled out his earphones. 
 
"What" he asked rudely.
 
Eunji was taken aback at the sudden contrast to the previous guy. Guys were not usually rude to her. She was extremely pretty with wavy beautiful brown hair. She knew how they looked at her.
 
"You pushed my head with your dirty bag!" She repeated.
 
"Good." He said And put his earphones back.
 
Why are guys so annoying?She thought. She looked outside the window puffing her cheeks. It was evening and she could see hardly anything outside. She looked at her reflection on the glass.
 
She looked at him again. He was in his own world. She was glad atleast she would get some sleep now. 
 
-0-