never gonna look back

Feelings at night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sica was walking on the park . 

It was night time and she needed fresh air.

She has once again found herself thinking of the members, her ex members.

 

She sighed as she sit on a bench. 

She was too immersed in what's on her mind

 

(It's been a long day without you, my friend. And I'll tell you about it when I see you again. ~♬♩♪)

 

That she didn't notice someone put a piece of earphone on her left ear.  She was listening to the song and decided to look on her side. She saw the person she is dying to see and dying to avoid at the same time. It's none other than kwon yuri, her neighbor. 

She collected herself and scoot a little far from yuri.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

She said coldly. However, Yuri is one of those people who are immuned to this kind of treatment.

 

"I Was having my daily walk when I saw familiar back. Guess I still am capable of finding you"

 

yuri said plainly as she walk with sica with the earphone the only things that connects them.

 

It was really silent  and the only noise was yuri's music. 

Yuri decided to break the silence

 

"You know Tiffany broke up with nichkhun already " Yuri said

 

"If I were nichkhun, I have done it first. " sica said plainly.

 

"Taeyeon has been preparing for her solo debut ".yuri continued

 

"Yey! More fame for taeyeon share some for hyoyeon " Sica sarcastically said

 

"yoona's chinese movie will end soon and be showing soon too. 

Seohyun is now dating a british model now 

sooyoung has been disappointed with her and chest. It's not growing. 

Hyo has been going around doing nothing but hang out and 

Sunny has been hating KYM secretly and revealing some lies on her radio show "

 

Yuri said. She looked at sica and it seems like the girl is deep in her thoughts again.

 

"You forgot one thing...." Sica said without looking at Yuri.

 

"You forgot to tell me that you are dating seunghwan the baseball player" Sica continued as she saw yuri look at her with a gasp coming from .

 

"Yeah. I am dating him. " yuri carefully said.

 

"I've had a long day because of that, fans are bashing me for dating an ugly man.  It hurts me to know that I am losing my fans for this" Yuri said.

 

Sica pats her back .

 

(Night changes by one direction)

 

"You know what?  I've been genuinely happy. I am happy that. My maomaos are there for me through thick and thin, B&E are doing great and that I am closer to what my real dream is. 

BUT, everynight loneliness visits me. 

Like. When there's no camera,no people supporting me. just me and my bed. Loneliness is there. 

Now I understand Why lucky that was by Britney Spears' lyrics goes like that. I've been in the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter