Space

Space

“Shin Dongyup’s Bachelor’s Party Script”

“VIXX N Kpop schedules and activities”

“Upcoming Drama script”

“VIXX LIVE FANTASIA UTOPIA Concert schedules”

“Comeback plans and concept  ideas”

“Variety shows schedules”

These are the titles of the several papers placed at the table in fron t of Hakyeon. He roams his eyes on it and he sighs. He then get his phone to check about the fans’ feedback about their group online.

“Waaah .. N is so funny”

“Hakyeon is so cute when he smiles”

“I love you Hakyeonie~ Marry me”

“Hakyeon’s laugh is so precious”

This is some comments that makes Hakyeon smiles and somehow washes his stress away.

“how can be N so boastful? He’s not even that handsome” Hakyeon’s smile disappeared.

“N is so irrelevant to be in vixx look how his dark skin ruined everything”

“Hakyeon is so talkative can he shut up for a minute?”

“Ravi dance better than N tho”

“How can be a childish dark-skinned person be a leader?”

Hakyeon throw his phone on the bed as put his knee closer to his chest. His sobs fill the quiet room. Heavy tears falling from his eyes. He’s crying so hard yet no one of the members knows.

--

Hakyeon tries to be the cheerful leader he is while practicing for their concert. He failed. Tiredness is the only visible facade Hakyeon can give to everyone.

“good job Hyuk! Okay, next! Hakyeon, on stage now!” said the staff and the called boy came running to be on stage. Dance is everything for Hakyeon. His stress reliever, passion, forte, life and world. Everyone knows how graceful Hakyeon is when he dance. Each time he moves his body, for each pop and lock or body waves, everything is so perfect.

Hakyeon is thinking about the script he memorized earlier for the next shooting that causes him to stumble and down while dancing.

“Oh my gosh Hakyeon are you alright?” the back up dancer is worried.

“I’m fine” no emotions can be felt.

“Hyung! Is it because you’re too old that you’re spacing out?” Hongbin jokingly said while the other members laugh.

“no. Maybe hyung is being old that’s why he’s now lacking in his specialty” Hyuk replied.

“what are you going to do now, hyung? If you run out of your specialty? Then you’ll be talentless” Ravi added.

The three younger are laughing. Hakyeon is not. Jaehwan saw Hakyeon’s expression and can see the latter’s teary eyes.

“come on guys, stop teasing hyung. Are you really fine, hyung?” Jaehwan put his arms around Hakyeon’s shoulders.

“I’m fine Ken, it’s just I’m overthinking things. Sorry.” Hakyeon flashed his sweet smile to the boy holding him just to stop his tears from falling. He doesn’t want to cry in front of the members and worry them about his personal issues.

--

Another day is almost done yet Hakyeon is still admiring the moonlight, cooperating his sorrow, stress and tiredness. His eyes still glued on the screen on his phone checking again the people’s feedback on their variety show, One Fine Day.

“it’s so funny that Hongbin doesn’t want to be paired with N”

“Does Hongbin really don’t like to be with me?”

“Hyuk doesn’t want to be in the plane with N hahaha he hate N so much”

“I guess Hyukie seems to joke a lot”

“hahaha hakyeon really looked like the black pig”

“... wow ...”

“awww Jaehwanie fell from the horse, I hope N fell instead of Ken.”

“......”

Ken fell from the horse!!! Why isn’t N doing something? Wow, what a worthless leader”

He can’t take it anymore so he closes again his phone and put it on the desk.

“What a worthless leader” He repeats. Tears again are escaping from his eyes and not long after when a sob can be hear from Hakyeon. His phone rings and he’s contemplating to answer it or not because he’s in the middle of crying his self to sleep yet he saw the “mom” on the screen and he immediately clear his throat and answer the call.

“Hello son”

“H-hi mom. Why are you still awake?” Trying to be so normal and hiding his sobs.

“I’m worried about you.”

“No need to wor-“

“Hakyeon. I know everything. I saw the comments.”

The bedroom door opens and Taekwoon peeks to see their leader is crying. He froze. Hakyeon is too busy crying over the phone to realize someone is with him, hearing out what he says.

“Son, please. Let it all out on me so you can be relieved”

 “Mom, I-I can’t ta-take it anym-more” He said in between his sobs.

“Son, I’m going to listen”

“All of these ‘dark-skin’ comments on how am I irrelevant to be in vixx because of my skin, how Wonshik is a better dancer than me, how the members are teasing me and I know it’s just a joke but they’re pushing through the limits, breaking my fences and stabbing my heart causing me pain yet I still need to smile like it was nothing. Talking to Taekwoon in front of the camera to be ignored and be humiliated in front of the fans. All of these schedules that doesn’t give me anytime to rest but only to sleep in the car or sleep on my bed for more than an hour. All of these comments that VIXX would be better without me. I’m so tired mom. I really am. I just want VIXX to be successful but I didn’t know it has to be like this. Mom, why do I need to feel all of this? Do I deserve this? Is this the price I need to pay for making VIXX a trend? It’s our dream but why do I feel like I’m the barrier of it.” Hakyeon pauses. “Mom, I can’t take it anymore, should I leave?”

Taekwoon eyes widened. He want to say no but the words can’t seem to find an exit on his mouth so he just stood there,scared. Scared of the fact that Hakyeon will leave them.

Taekwoon exits his way to find the members on the living room joking around.

“Guys. We need to talk.” His voice is stern and commanding. Members stared at Taekwoon for seconds.

“Talk about what hyung? And where is Hakyeon hyung?” Hongbin asked.

“Hakyeon. He’s thinking about leaving the group” Taekwoon said making the members froze.

“wha-wha-what??? Why?” Jaehwan is in panick.

“He can’t take all these bad comments, your teasing, the tiredness because of the schedule and many more”

“but he’s not the only one experiencing that” said Wonshik.

“Hakyeon’s burden is way to much compared to us Wonshik. Never forget his the leader. Everytime we got bad responses, the company is scolding Hakyeon. He shoulders a lot for us. Hinding those brutal comments from us. I know it all.”

Everyone was taken aback for Taekwoon’s long statement.

“so, what are we gonna do now hyung?” Hyuk said.

“I don’t know.” Taekwoon frowns. This is his ability, the lack of thinking on what to do. “I’m scared.”

“we’re scared to hyung” Hongbin is now hitting his forehead. “Why am I so insensitive? Damn. I feel guilty”

“what about we give him a vacation? I mean all of us. No cameras, or anything even just for a day and comfort Hakyeon hyung” Jaehwan suggested.

“That will be great since we have no schedule tomorrow.” Wonshik said while nodding his head.

“Call.” Taekwoon ended the sudden meeting.

--

“HYUNNGGGG!!!” Everyone was awakened by Hyuk’s scream.

“What is it?” Wonshik asked.

“Hakyeon hyung ... He’s gone. I can’t see him anywhere nor his clothes, shoes and things even his lip balms are nowhere to be found!”

Everyone panicked and searched the whole dorm to find Hakyeon.

“did he really leave us?” Hyuk started to cry.

“No. Hyuk, stop crying. He’s not going to leave us.” Taekwoon comforted the latter.

Taekwoon get his phone out of his pocket and dialled Hakyeon. His phone rang but he didn’t answer.

“Hyung, Hakyeon hyung leaves his phone” Hongbin said while holding Hakyeon’s phone.

“. Hakyeon where are you”

Everyone is now making a chaos on how and where to find Hakyeon only to be stopped by the sound of an opening door showing what they’re searching.

“HAKYEON HYUUUUNNNNGGGG!! OH MY GOSH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? PLEASE DON’T LEAVE US. I’M SORRY ABOUT TEASING YOU SO MUCH! I’M SORRY I’M SO INSENSITIVE. I’M SORRY HYUNG PLEASE DON’T LEAVE US HYUNG” Hyuk cried while hugging the leader tightly.

“I’m so sorry hyung, I’m really sorry. Please don’t leave” Hongbin is also crying and hugged the leader.

“Hyung, it’s not cool to leave us. It will not give you swag so please don’t leave okay? I’m sorry.” Wonshik also hugged him.

“Hyung, you know that we love you right? You’re not going to leave, right?” Jaehwan who is now using his best aegyo to stop the leader from leaving.

Taekwoon silently come over the join the group hug.

“How did you know abou-“

“I heard you last night” Taekwoon cuts Hakyeon.

“....”

“Please, don’t leave?”

“but”

“no buts”

“wha-“

“please”

“I’m leavin-“

“NO!”

“what the please let me finish first! I’m not going to leave, okay. I just want to say I’m leaving this group hug because seriously guys are you trying to kill me, I can’t breathe.”

The other members chuckled and decided to squeeze Hakyeon more.

“Gahd help me”

--

“So hyung, where have you been this morning? Why are your clothes and shoes are missing?” Hyuk asked after taking a bite of his bread.

“I just sent my older clothes to the charity”

“I really thought you already left us.” Said Hongbin.

“I thought of doing that actually this morning after I get all of my stuffs”

“Shut up hyung. Don’t joke like that” Wonshik playfully hit Hakyeon’s shoulders.

“But I’m serious.”

Taekwoon shoot a glare into Hakyeon.

“What’s with the glare Taekwoonie?” Hakyeon pouts and everyone laughs.

--

Hakyeon is now looking at his phone again, laying on the bed. Taekwoon enter his way into Hakyeon’s room and immediately grabs Hakyeon’s phone.

“Hey! Give me back my phone!” Hakyeon whines.

“No. No more comments reading.”

“I’m not reading comments”

“Then what are you doing?”

“I’m texting my mom. Give it back to me or I’ll kiss you”

“Do it then”

Hakyeon was taken aback of what Taekwoon just said. His heart is beating too fast, His ribcage will be broken anytime soon.

“Silly. Of course, I can’t. So, give it back”

Taekwoon hovers on top of Hakyeon inching his face to the latter.

“Stupid.” Said Taekwoon as he leans closer to put their lips together. The kiss was gentle and full of love.

“I hate you.”

“Then why did you kiss me?”

“Because you scared the hell out of me”

“How?”

“Just the thought of you leaving scares me. Leaving us. Leaving me

Hakyeon just stares at the beautiful man on top of him.

“How can I leave a cutie Hyuk, a handsome Hongbin, a full of energy Jaehwan, an intelligent composer Wonshik, and of course, how can I leave the love of my life named Jung Taekwoon?” Hakyeon put his arms around Taekwoon’s neck pulling him for another kiss. Passionate and sloppy this time.

They broke the kiss and Taekwoon lay beside Hakyeon and pull him for a hug.

“Never forget that you have us, you have me. We love you. I love you.”

“Thank you so much.”

“Just thank you?”

“I love you”

--

 

 

[A/N] Sorry. Lame story.