Chapter 2

((undecided))

Several days passed since I first came to Paran. I made new friends, received my class schedule from the teacher, and got lost around the school a few times. 

 

I also had the chance to talk to Kyuhyun after the first day. After a class or two with Mr. Kim, the math teacher, I decided as well that he wasn't the 'perfect' teacher for me. Kyuhyun was right. Why did girls spazz over him so much?

 

But a teacher was a teacher. Just because I didn't like him, I couldn't just skip class, right? ...Or not.

 

 

"Urgh. Next class is math. Why do we have it so much? It's like we have math everyday."

 

 

Kyuhyun stretched his arms and yawned before answering me.

 

 

"But we do have math everyday."

 

 

I wrinkled my brows.

 

 

"Did you have to tell me that out loud?"

"Well, it's the truth."

"I don't want to take the class, but if I don't I'm scared my parents would find out. They'll bug me forever."

"Why? For not taking the classes?"

"No, since I am not a math genius like you, if I don't take the classes I would pretty much fail math. And that, is what I am scared of."

 

 

 

Kyuhyun looked at me.

 

 

"I could tutor you or something like that. Just so you won't fail."

"Really? You would do that?"

"You seem like you need it, so-"

"Thank you so much! You are an angel!"

 

 

I hugged him and jumped up and down. He was a nice kid, alright. Nice enough for Sungmin.

 

One of the things I found out during my first few days in Paran was the couples. The playful boy I met on my first day, Dongae, was dating Eunhyuk, a boy who was great at dancing. Donghae would be nice to most people... if they didn't touch Eunhyuk. 

 

And Kyuhyun was dating Sungmin, the boy I saw coming out of the Cooking Club room. Sungmin was really adorable, and a great baker too. He gave me some of the cookies and pies he baked, and they were delicious. I could say that he was ever better than me, who was sadly bad at cooking for a girl. 

 

The other boy I saw coming out from the Cooking Club room, Ryeowook, was dating Yuri, a tanned girl with a beautiful smile.

 

There was also Suhoon and Hyunchul. Suhoon was a rather uptight kind of boy, if you knew what I meant. He was very nice to everyone, in a old-fashioned way. I could swear I never saw a boy who would kiss a girl's hand as in means of a greeting before Hyunchul. He also aced at all of his studies. Hyunchul in the otherhand was a childish boy. They seemed to make a sweet couple.

 

As math class-which I didn't attend- ended, Seohyun, Yoona, Kikwang and Yura shuffled out of the classroom. I was waiting outside, and as soon as she saw me, Seohyun almost shouted at me.

 

 

"Why didn't you attend class?"

 

 

I backed away a few steps and answered calmly.

 

 

"Because I didn't want to."

 

 

Seohyun frowned.

 

 

"It's so unfair."

"You could always skip class too, you know."

"But I don't want to! It's Mr. Kim's class!"

"I don't really like him, so it doesnt matter to me~"

 

 

As we walked toward the cafetaria, the topic slowly changed to a contest that was going on in Paran.

It was a contest for boys, them dressing up as girls.

 

 

"Kikwang, are you going to participate?"

 

 

Kikwang made a motion of hitting me and answered harshly.

 

 

"Not before I die, Somin. Not before I die."

 

 

I clinged onto his arm.

 

 

"But I wanna see~"

"Get off of me!"

 

 

Yoona creeped up on us and teased.

 

 

"Ooh~ new couple?"

 

 

We stopped in our tracks and glared at her.

 

 

"Yoona....."

"Yoona...?"

 

 

On the count of a silent three, we chased after her while Seohyun was laughing at us from behind.

 

 

"Die, Yoona, Die!"

"I would rather go out with Seohyun than him!"

"What, Somin? I would rather date her too!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just realized I didnt tell you the school name yet DDD:

The school is named "Neul Paran Highschool", Paran High for short ^_____^