Final

Of heartbreak and Giraffes?

In he came for what seemed like the last time today. I felt extremely sad. He meant so much to me. I didn't know if my feelings reached the other side but I loved him with all my life. To live without him is not possible. 

I met him 4 years ago on a warm sunny day. He smiled at me and waved as I looked down at him in a confused manner. I really didn't know why he was there and what he was doing but he was saying hi so I had to greet him back didn't I? Well of course my legs decided to fail me there. 

I was on my knees, on the grassy floor and I looked up at him. He instantly seemed to sense that I was hurt and immediately picked me up with the help of a few other people. He caressed my neck while I was being carried and he immediately put me in his car. 

At first I didn't know what to think at all. It seemed like he was kidnapping me but then again, I was hurt. But then again, he was picking me up and taking me away with out my consent. But then again, I didn't not want to be taken.....

Well anyway, he took me to this large area filled with many more people who were considerably shorter than me. The all looked up at me in awe. I wasn't that fascinating was I....?  

We continued walking along the pathway that was carefully made and carved into. My feet were cold against the concrete pavement but I just kept going because I had trust in this person who was there beside me the whe time.

One thought hit me as I was walking though.... I hadn't seen my parents in a while and frankly, I was getting a little scared of the people who were watching me with such curiosity.

What did they want? Did they want to hurt me? Did they want to cut me up and eat me? Would this young man next to me help me or just watch them? HE WOULD DEFINITELY HELP ME! Right?

So many questions were on my mind but when I looked at the male who was now smiling at me, my eyes crinkled upwards and I smiled a genuine smile. I wanted to try and hide my blush but I really couldn't...

Soon, we reached an area with no people so I was quite glad. The thing that really surprised me though was that I saw lizards and birds and hippos and so many other things that I was familiar with. The all looked at me with sorrow and regret yet I looked at them with love and happiness. I really didn't know why they looked so bad.

I shrugged it off and kept going until I saw a small space that had nothing in it. The men ushered me inside and stood me in a corner. I immediately recognised the place as..... Home.....

Or at least, I thought it was home....

And that's where I've been for the last four years, admiring my first and only love. He gazes at me with those perfect eyes and flashes his signature smile before turning to leave again. 

I didn't want him to leave! I really didn't! He only came to see me three times a day and two of those times were lunch and dinner dates. I didn't want him to leave because I wanted him to gaze into my eyes and finally tell me he loves me as much as I love him.

"You need anything else Jjong?" Onew asked. 

Over the years I had learnt so much about him. For example, his names. There were many different ones but the one I liked the most was Onew. It fit him. He was just a ball of fluff who came in to light up my world and I didn't want to have it any other way.

I shook my head at his question and started munching on the food he had brought for us. As always, it was perfect.

"That's nice....." He muttered to himself. 

"Hey Jjongie, can I tell you something?" He asked. His gaze didnt meet mine and to be honest, I didn't like it. Whenever he didn't look at me in the eye, it was meant to be something very serious and I HAD to listen to it NO MATTER WHAT. So I nodded and brought my head closer to his before he started speaking again.

"I just..... I want to introduce somebody special to you. I wanted to ask for your permission because you usually don't like these sorts of things...." He sighed and looked into my eyes as my heart fluttered.

I nodded

But I shouldn't have.

I knew he could never be mine.

The next day, I wanted to die. I wanted to rip Onew up. Rip him up because....

"Honey! Come meet Jonghyun! He's been part of the zoo for 4 years now!"

"Wow! He's so tall! Wait.... Is he crying?"

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

A/N:

Onew WHY U DO DIS?!? 

That interview was just wow and just this fix is just..... Alright holy .

I have an announcement fellow Jongyu shippers! Jongyu is now going to be my go to  shipping for wierd fics.

Alright I'm out ._.

--Izzy