You're Different Story {1}

Bomi's Oneshot-turned-Threeshot Collection (Male's POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5:30AM (Friday)
"Mom, I'm going to school now."


"Ok dear, here's some extra cash just in case." My mom said as she handed me some extra cash.

 

"Thanks mom."


"Oh Suho dear, I've got something important I want to discuss with you tonight. Is that okay?"


"Ofcourse mom. I'm going to school now. See you later."


"Ok dear."


7:00AM (Friday)
As I entered the school grounds an hour early before class starts as always I heard a bunch of guys calling me

 

"Yo Suho .. Over here!"

"Over here dude!"

"Suho ! Were over here!"

"Suho!"


As I came over to them who are sitting under a tree near the lockers, I yelled,

 

"Yah! Yah! I already heard you guys. No need to repeat it over and over!"


This bunch of idiots are my group of friends.

Chanyeol, the loud mouth. Baekhyun, the prankster. Chen, the troll. Kyungsoo, the philosopher. Sehun, the spoiled brat. Kai, the playboy. Luhan, the vain one. Lay, the man of few words. Tao, the star player. Xiumin, the nagger.

and Me, Suho, the smart and handsome lad.

 

"Hey ugly idiot, wanna hang out later after class?" Baekhyun asked me. He calls me ugly idiot sometimes because he's so insecure. Poor guy.

"Yeah ugly idiot, wanna hang out?" Chen repeated.

"We're going to the newly opened starbucks near the museum!" Chanyeol said, more like yelled.

"Oh? We're going there? Why? Can't we go somewhere else? It's too far." Xiumin whined.

"Come on! We must go there. I'm sure college girls will be there in shorts." Kai said.

"Speaking of girls.. look at that girl over there. What clothes is she even wearing?" Luhan stated while pointing at a girl standing in front of what seems to be her locker, wearing a brown long skirt and a white long sleeves over a blue vest. Her hair is tied in a ponytail. She's even wearing glasses.

"Oh that's Yoon Bomi. She's in my english class." Kyungsoo spoked out.

"It's like she doesn't have parents to take care of her." Sehun said.

"Ok, back to Starbucks..So, are you coming Suho?" Tao asked me.

"I can't." I simply said.

"What?! Chanyeol screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Why?" Lay asked.

"My mom wanted to talk over something later. It seems important so .." I said.

"No worries. Maybe she's going to give you a car." Kai said.

"She's going to give you a car for sure. Oh how I wish my parents are like your mom." Chen said.

As me and the guys are chatting around, the school bell rang. Time for class.


5:00PM (Friday)
After class I bid farewell to the guys and head over to the place my mom wanted to meet. I wonder what my mom's going to tell me.. I mean she can tell it to me at home. Why meet at a restaurant?

As I entered the restaurant, I was greeted by an employee there.
"Welcome Sir. Table for one?" She asked.
"Umm.. No. Actually I'm here to meet someone. An old lady about this tall with a flat nose and short white hai-"As I was speaking to the employee describing my mom, I felt someone hit me hard on the head.


"Who are you calling old lady!"


"Mom! I thought you were already here."


"Don't change the topic young man."


"Come on. Let's eat. I'm hungry already."


"Okay. Come on. He's already here." My mom said smiling looking at someone else.


"He who?" I asked curious.

I followed my mom to a table where a man her age is sitting.

 

"Hello. You must be Suho? What a pleasure to finally meet you at last." the old man said to me.

 

"Yes, er.." I stuttered.

The old man gestures at me and my mom to sit down.

After sitting down I told my mom, "Oh, so this is what you wanted to talk to me about, is it, Mom?

 

"Yes, I'm sure you've more or less guessed already, but.. Well, we're thinking of getting married." My mom said.

 

I know this day will come. My dad died when I was 8 so my mom had to raise me up on her own. She pretty made a good job raising me. I mean, look at me.

 

"Oh, dear. You're against the idea, aren't you?"

 

To be honest, kind of.. but I do want her to be happy. She's been through a lot.

 

"If you need some time to adjust to the idea, we can put it off a bit."

 

"No, no. If you're happy, I'm happy.

 

"You really don't mind?" M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter