Love Lesson Num 9 : Love Snow

Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Are you cold?." GeunSeuk gave her back hugs while she was in the middle of cooking. She was busy grilling the meat. MinHo exhaled sharply, gained attention from Se Young and HongKi.

  "Its look really delicious. My honey good in everything she did. HongKi ah, have you received the message from Mr Ok. Our training will start next week. " Mr Ok is their team manager. HongKi nodded, keep chewing his food, monitoring the situation like a detective.

  Se Young kicked his legs under the table, saying that he too obvious. MinKyung furrowed her eyebrows, something is wrong with them. They acting strangely, extremely strange. As far as she know, they not get along really well.  

  "You two acting really strange. Tell me. Are you hiding something from us?. " MinKyung crossed her arms on her chest. Se Young shook her head rapidly, laugh awkwardly and slapped MinKyung's arm , saying she have a god sense of humor.

  "Me too. I can smell something fishy here. Sit next to each others?. You and her are Tom and Jerry in real version.Did you do something wrong behind us?. So both of you need to be a team to covered up it. " GeunSeuk poke HongKi's cheek. He yanked away his hand and rolled his eyes.

  "So what if we did something behind you?. You won't get hurt right?. It's not like we are in some sort of relationship. I'm not cheated on you. " Se Young darted her dangerous eyes to HongKi. She pursed her lips, warning him not to say something stupid. 

  "Then, you know someone who cheated with their partner?. Who?. Did I know that person?. I'm sure it wasn't my baby. " MinHo straighten his body, startled with what she said. MinKyung glance at ShinHye who pretend didn't hear their conversation. 

  "Im sure it wasn't GeunSeuk. So you don't have to worry, ShinHye. " ShinHye look at her, smile bitterly. GeunSeuk clear his throat, feeling uncomfortable with the topic. MinHo didn't like to see she sad. He feel like wanna punch HongKi for bringing the topic.  

  "The food is ready. Let me take more drink. We need more. " ShinHye stopped moving when GeunSeuk hold her hand. He entwined their fingers, saying that he will help her. MinHo feel helpless. He can't do anything to protect her. 

  MinKyung put the meat on MinHo's plate. She pour the Soju to his glass. His face turn lil red, means he almost drunk. Perfect plan. She smile, the victory is on her side. She caress his cheek, give him another glass. 

  They think she know nothing.  But she know everything. From a to z. About JaeJoong and ShinHye. About GeunSeuk and Uee. And about MinHo and ShinHye. 

  She might be not smart but she not stupid. The way JaeJoong look at ShinHye, she know something is wrong with them. The way MinHo glance at ShinHye, she know they were in dangerous zone. 

  If ShinHye is Freya, then she was Hera. Hera, the wife of Zeus will destroy anybody that stand between her and Zeus. She won't hurt her. That too easy. She will make her life in a disaster. 

________________________________________________________________

 "Oppa, where are you?. I can't see you anywhere?. " She said with her eyes wandering looking for him. Then she saw his car in front of the club. She smiled happily but then a woman entered his car.

  "Im sorry. I have urgency. I see you tomorrow. " She hold her phone tightly in her palm. Who is that woman?. Isn't that dress look familiar. She give it to her part time mod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter