Bad Beginning

Because I Love You

Author POV-
 

You and Taehyung run out from the church while holding hands each other. Everyone throw rose petals and cheering at you. You have to lift your dress because it is too long, but you are enjoying it, now you're living a new life with Kim Taehyung, your first love.
 

Taehyung opens the car's door for you. You have a new car and don't have to worry about Taehyung will be angry if you touch it, because it belongs to you too. The pretty white car has flowers on in and written "just married" on its license number. You waves and say goodbye to the people outside.
 

"Umm, I'm curious with our new house. Is it pretty?" you really excited.
 

"Of course, it's expensive." answers Taehyung while driving.
 

"I actually don't need the expensive one, I just wanna a beautiful and comfortable house for us."
 

"Sorry, I'm not used to sleep under the average class roof." Taehyung smirk and laugh crafty. Yeah, you shouldn't say that, of course

Taehyung would choose everything what he wants because he paid it all for you. You think that you better close your mouth and just see what will happen.
 

After a long way, finally you meet the new face of your house. Yes, it's like a palace, the house is not huge, but enough to make your eyes don't able to blink. The house is made of stones, irons, and cements, but the appearance looks like a doll house, even the roof's colour is pastel. White everywhere, mixture of vintage and modern, cute, wide glass on a side, and also luxurious. It's really suitable for young adults like you, especially rich young adult like Taehyung. It has great scenery too, you see the balcony that faces Seoul city, you can see the whole city from the balcon. From now you know, Taehyung really has a good taste.
 

"This is pretty."
 

"Let's go in and change our clothes, this suit makes me itchy. And then I'll show you what you must do." says Taehyung without any expression on his face.
 

"What must I do?" your pitch increasing, but Taehyung acts like he doesn't hear you and just go away leaves you outside. You come in to the house, and you gasp after see how beautiful your house is. You check all the furniture in each room, touch them carefully, even you blow at them when you see a speck of dust. You know Taehyung worked really hard to buy you this amazing house, even though he didn't realize it. You wanna take care all the things in the house.
 

"What are you doing? Why don't you change your clothes?" Taehyung surprises you. You see him at the stairs, already with his casual clothes.
 

"Sorry, I checked the furnitures."
 

"Why? Do you think these are fake?"
 

"No! No! I cleaned them, it's a pity when you bought them very expensive and they are dirty. So I better cleaned them." you grounded.
 

"Not with that dress!" shouts Taehyung. You speechless, Taehyung is not change, he's still the same. A cold and stubborn guy. You lost hope this time.
 

You change your outfits quickly and feel roomy again without those difficult things on your body. But you feel that changing clothes is enough, you have to be pretty (again). So you decide to take a (long) shower, shave your legs and scrub your body. You do all the beauty things just to make Taehyung attracted to you.
 

You come out from the bathroom freshly, only with towels cover your body and head. You choose some dresses in the wardrobe, you feel sick after seeing there's no 'normal' dress in there. Lingeries and strap dress everywhere.
 

", where's my pajama?" you throw all the dress without care it becomes mess. You are desperate, don't know how to dress properly anymore for Taehyung, he won't like you even though you wear those y dress.
 

"LEE HYEMI!!!" Taehyung shouts from the first floor. You are absolutely panic, then you wear something from your suitcase instead of y lingerie.
 

You run to him, "I'm coming!"
 

"What the hell actally makes you so long?" Taehyung slams his phone on the sofa.
 

"I..... changed...... clothes......"
 

"Oh changing ing clothes, you can't even dress properly." Taehyung looks so mad, you bow and keep saying sorry to him. But he doesn't approve you, he picks his car remote, jacket and phone.
 

"Where are you going?"
 

"Somewhere that more interesting than here with you." he says and leaves you alone. His words stab your heart, you're nothing to him, useless. You thought he's already change from that day, where you and him were playing basketball together. But it was fake, it was just an act. You didn't start well.
 

- 00.45 am -
 

"He's still not here." you look at the clock all the time. It's already midnight and Taehyung not yet returns. You walk back and forth like an iron in your own house, you worry about Taehyung, you can't think clearly, you're afraid that something would happen to him.

But suddenly you hear the sound of car engine entering the garage. You stand behind the door and waiting for Taehyung arrival.
 

He comes in and walks away without realizing that you are there. You walk behind him.
 

"Taehyung-ah! Where are you from? Why are you so late? You know it's already midnight, I worry--"
 

"HEY!" Taehyung shouts again, this is for the second time. You shock and fear envelops your scruff. "I'm tired okay? I'm having a long day, and a bad day because of you of course." he walks as he wants and not even answer your questions. You cry inside, but you try to collect strength and patience.
 

"I cooked you something if you're hungry." you whisper to yourself and cry, you can't move from your foothold, swallow Taehyung's violence in one day, but you never blame him because he rough to you. Because you love him.
 

***
 

Day by day, month by month, time by time, you are surviving Taehyung's actions. Many things you've been through, you're actually dying under the pastel roof. Taehyung often beats you, snaps you, yanks your hair, slam the plate when he thinks he food isn't delicious for him, or even throws the pan when the food isn't ready, you taste every violence. You're battered like having an accident, but no, it's all because of Taehyung. You never tell this to anyone because you don't want him to be considered bad by people, so you always say that you're having a happy life with him.
 

But the reality everything is upside down.
 

Even when he brings one or more girls into house, you try to not ask him; who is she? Why did you bring her? What are you doing with her? Or when Taehyung is drunk, you patiently carry him and change his clothes. Let him sleeps on the bed and you on the couch. You never go to school with him, he always wake up first and go without you. You let him goes to night club and flirting with another girls, meanwhile you are waiting for him every night and prepare meals for him, even though he never eat the dish. Once he locked you in the bathroom because you asked him about the girl he brought home. You were sick but he didn't care at all about you, he forced you to wash the dish and laundry, clean all the rooms and wash his car. All you can do is say 'yes' and surrender, because you love him.
 

- meanwhile in Taehyung's side -
 

Taehyung looks very cool tonight, loud music from his lamborghini is catching attention. He arrives at a famous nightclub in Seoul.
 

"Hi fellas!" Taehyung greets his friends who are gather. Not only male, but also female.
 

"Wow, you look amazing tonight." Suga gives compliment to Taehyung.
 

"Seriously, I look amazing every night."
 

"Hey, you're married now. You supposed to stay by your wife." says Jimin.
 

"Forget her, she's frustrating."
 

"Tsk tsk, Taehyung-ah, you're too harsh." Jimin gulps his beer.
 

"It's wasting time to talk about her. Now where's my girls, huh?" Taehyung lays on the couch and many girls her. Everyone is laughing except Jungkook who only smiles clumsy.
 

"Guys, I need to pee. Don't take all the girls, okay? Keep one for me." Jungkook acts naughty and leaves them to the bathroom. He wanna open his pants, but suddenly his phone vibrates. 
 

"Hello?" he says on the phone. "Hyemi-ah, what's going on?"
 

".........."
 

"He's here with me, why don't you call him?"
 

".........."
 

"Are you okay? You are different."
 

".........."
 

"Should I get you? I start to worry."
 

".........."
 

"Hyemi-ah, take care! Eat something and then sleep, okay?"
 

".........."
 

"Bye!" Jungkook hangs up. Suddenly someone appears beside him.
 

"Hey, why are you so long? The girls are waiting." he knows exactly the voice. It's Kim Taehyung.
 

"Dude, your wife just called me." Jungkook opens his pants and start peeing--together with Taehyung.
 

"Really? What did she say?" Taehyung is curious.
 

"She asked about you. Dude, do you think she's okay?"
 

"Nah, she's okay."
 

"I don't think so. You better go home and see her."
 

Taehyung closes his pants tightly and sees at Jungkook, "I know what to do, okay? She's my wife, you don't need to worry about her or told me anything. I'll take care of her." Taehyung pats on Jungkook's shoulder and go.
 

@ your Home
 

"Oh Taehyung-ah you're--"
 

SLAP!
A hard slap landed smoothly on your cheek.

 

"What--"
 

"Why you called Jungkook?"
 

"I just--"
 

"You ask about me? Why? You don't need to worry about me, I'm not a kid, don't you understand it?" Taehyung yanks your hair strongly. You're breathless, your body turns weak and you have headache because Taehyung pulls your hair too strong.

"I'm sorr--"
 

"I'm tired of your apology!" Taehyung shouts on your ear. "Come here!" he pulls your hair until you move, you're like a dog for him. He slams you on the bed and squash you until you can't move again. He undress you until you half-, he locks you up under him, "you want me, don't you? Now you get me."
 

Taehyung takes out his pants and he's now half- too. You screaming but no one can hear you. There's no mercy for you, he does what he wants.
 

And you know what happen.
 

- 2 weeks later -
 

"Taehyung-ah!"
 

"Hm?"
 

"I wanna tell you something."
 

"......"
 

"I'm pregnant."
 

- Tbc -