Be Mine

Confession From me to You

 

 
A knock on the door was heard and echoes throughout the room. Sighing deeply, she drag her feet on the floor and walk towards the door to open. Surely, it'll be another hell for her.
 
"______! It's almost evening again! What time did you sleep last night, seriously?" said the man who's the same age as her.
 
"Think of it, Jaejoong-ah. What time did YOU let me sleep last night?" She replied, quite irritated.
 
"Oopss. Sorry. So, it's really my mistake?" He looked at her, dumbly.
 
"No, my fault! I was the one who keeps blabbing about the girl I love and all and let you sleep 3 o'clock in the morning!" She retorted back.
 
"Oh, right! about that... well..." He unconsciously rub his nape and smile oh-so-awkward.
 
"What now?" She looked at him-- more like, glaring at him.
 
"Are you going to tell me again that she's beautiful? Got a pair of gorgeous hands? Kind and warm? Never failed to make you happy? And that you'll gonna love her till the earth disappear? No need to, Jaejoong. I already heard all of it!"
 
"I know, I know. But I need your help with something..." he said.
 
"What is it?" She sat on the nearest couch and yawn.
 
"I... I want to confess to her... now that she knows I like-- no, love her."
 
"W-what?"
 
"B-but I thought... I thought you'll hide whatever you feel for her? I mean-- didn't you told me that you will never confess that you love her? That you're afraid to make yourself act foolish infront of her? And, how did she knows about it? didn't you told me that only me and you knows that... that you like her?"
 
"I don't know, ______. Please, just tell me what to do and quit asking anymore." He begged.
 
"I...O-ok. Why don't... Why don't you just tell her directly then? You know, we, girls like someone who's straight forward about what guys feel for us." She turned her back, hiding the tears that began forming through her eyes.
 
"Is that all?" He ask, once again and she do nothing but to nod.
 
"Then... _______...Will you be mine?"