09 〈 십 미 〉 ♡

Flowers, Love & You

 

"Seunghee!" Hanbin yells with tears falling down from his eyes. He searched everywhere and finally heard her yelling, "Kim Hanbin!"

Hanbin ran to the voice and his heart keep beating faster, worried the whole time. He was panic. He stopped as he saw Seunghee crying while covered with red paint with roses. He slowly approached her and took out his hoodie he wore and left him wearing his shirt and cover her.

He kneel down to look at her and wipe off her tears. He didn't said anything and just look at her crying. It wasn't his first time seeing her cry. He hated watching her crying because his heart keep aching from it. He her hair and hug her tightly.

"I hate you," Seunghee mutters. "I hate you so much."

"But you care a lot about this idiot, don't you?" Hanbin sighed.

"I hate you..." Seunghee cried while punching his chest.

┈┈┈

Hanbin helped her clean off her face with a wet towel. Both of them stayed together in the abandoned music room on the old dusty piano chair. Seunghee keep looking down at her hand afraid to make eye contact with Hanbin. She was mad which is adorable to Hanbin because of her cute pouty face.

"Look at me," Hanbin ordered but Seunghee hesitate. Hanbin went under her to look at her and smiled making Seunghee push him away. "That hurt." Hanbin said faking he fainted as if his heart just got stabbed.

"I-Is Hayi your fiancée?" asked Seunghee as she looks at Hanbin. Hanbin pouts, "I don't want to talk about that," he grab Seunghee's crescent moon necklace and whispered, "I want to talk about you."

"W-Why?"

Hanbin grab one of her arms showing a few of purple scars, "This."

"I-It's nothing. Don't look at it." Seunghee mumbled pulling down her sleeves down.

"I like you." Hanbin said straightforwardly, that make Seunghee's heart beats faster.

"You don't know me."

"I want to though," Hanbin smiled heartfully and look at her. "What's your name?"

"Oh Seunghee."

Hanbin titled his head, "I'm Kim Hanbin and I like Oh Seunghee." He took out his hand and shook it with hers.

Seunghee look over at his engagement ring and Hanbin chuckles and took it off, "Nope. I'm not even engaged. Why you ask? Because I like Oh Seunghee."

Seunghee's frown became a sweet smile.

┈┈┈

Hanbin wrote 500 songs and already composed some of them. It was all for the same person. It wasn't Hayi. It was for Seunghee. After meeting Seunghee and held her hand, he felt in love deeply than he should. He couldn't stop thinking about her ever since.

He writes either he is falling apart or falling in love.

┈┈┈

"Adrian, are you really moving back to Korea leaving me and Bobby?" asked Junhong as he held Adrian's hand tightly.

"I'm sorry, Kevin! I will make sure that we three meet each other in Korea! Please take care of Bobby!" Adrian let go off his hand and entered his private jet.

"Promise me that you'll always remember me, Adrian!" Kevin yells.

Zelo softly chuckles at that childhood memory back in the U.S. He shook his head in disbelief while holding a dusty old picture of three best friends, "Stupid Hanbin, never keep his promises." He sighed.

┈┈┈

"Have you heard Loco's Thinking About You? Love that ." Taehyung said to Jimin. Jimin sticks his tongue out, "No."

"Why are you so mean to me nowadays?" Taehyung groans.

"I'm not. I'm being nice to you," Jimin smirked. "How's that girl Soeun?"

"I don't want to talk about her. I don't want to talk to her. I don't want to think about her." Taehyung weakly sighed as he ruffles his own hair.

"Boys who fall in love with a person but that person doesn't loves them back sickens me. Can we all boys love the person only one? Only we can love that specific person? Why they have someone else in their mind? Relationships doesn't work if you have ing scandals. Love is only work for two." Jimin sighed in frustration.

"Love works with several people but only one person that you can love and love each day no matter what and even shed tears for them, share each other's pain together and even if it doesn't works out. I'm sure, one day they'll meet each other again and say, 'Hey I can't believe to see you here. It's been awhile isn't it? I used to love you' and you know what's funny? That person that we truly love sometimes comes into our mind like wildfire and have you ever thought asking yourself about them? 'I wonder how she's doing. I miss her'. I loved Soeun. Soeun only Soeun but I want to forget about her as a beautiful dream." Taehyung explained.

Jimin flash a smile at him, "Let's just move on and try to love ourselves first before the second person."

┈┈┈

a/n;

this is a special extra chapter so that's why it's short but ily tho pls comment or vote i'll be grateful and omFG?????? did hanbin just confessed?¿? and did u guys guessed who's adrian now. i bet u do tho bc it's rlly obvious